Scariest movie.

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by w3ndy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

YES!!! "It" made me afraid of clowns for a while. On a related note, im somewhat afraid of dolls now after watching X-Files last night. This homocidal doll had some kinda voodoo magic and can make people kill themselves.

2. Raymo

Raymo Well-Known Member

I haven't been scared from movies for a long while. I miss those days where I would look in the showers and think twice "hmm.. will there be something waiting for me" kind of movies. Any good suggestions =D

3. imisu

imisu Well-Known Member

Fear.com that movie was really creepy. I remember I cried because I was so scared and my sister wouldn't let me leave theatre.

4. FireDream93

FireDream93 Guest

Try The ring 2..really scary

5. Raymo

Raymo Well-Known Member

i Remember watching The Ring 1, a lot of people said it was scary but I fell asleep. =D

6. prue

prue Member

I think the grudge is still the scariest movie i ever watch.

7. miss_pinky

miss_pinky Active Member

I THINK FINAL DESTINATION 3 IS SCARY, NOT THAT GHOSTLY THING, BUT IT'S NASTY U KNOW, WHILE U'RE WAITING FOR THEM TO DIE IN DIFFERENT WAYS, IT'S REALLY STRESS ME OUT HERE... :(

8. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

backbone mountain
    i saw 2 guys nake and my friend that a girl start tocuhing another friend that is a girl

just kinding
    i love that movie cuz the plot is great!!!
    unexpected ending=D

I would say alone in the dark
    i havent seen a lot scary movie, that the only one i can remeber off my top of my head

9. hk_girl

hk_girl Member

THE R I N G

10. kittykat_meow

kittykat_meow Active Member

when the stranger calls....wouldn't say it was the scariest...but it was definitely a good movie : )

11. deadfly

deadfly New Member

Saw 2
    This is the most recent scary movie I saw, I forgot what other scary movies been too long. ><

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i was sorely disappointed by saw 2...meh..they just milking it now...

13. chinesebwoi06

chinesebwoi06 Active Member

The Shining, that movie is scary as hell.

14. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

I like to watch scary movies at night, even on my own if I have to. The scariest horror movie for me has to be The Ring - the way they made those faces lol.

Western horror movies doesn't do it for me, you can just tell when something's gonna happen, they've overused their horror tricks. Freddy VS Jason (I think that's what it's called) wasn't even scary, I laughed at the scenes instead.

If you've never tried watching a horror movie alone and at night, you should. It's a completely different experience - has to be a good film and one you haven't seen before :)
    Then let me know how it went, hehe

15. fujiya_ma

fujiya_ma Member

the ringggg ahhh

16. Asianiza

Asianiza Member

The scariest movie ever is "A Wicked Ghost "

wickedghost.gif

17. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Whoa, that monster looks scary. Is this film any good? That long haired female monster formula has been used a lot in Japanese films hasn't it?
    This one has the silkiest hair ever lol
    Maybe she's Maybelline...

18. seraphinxo

seraphinxo Member

The scariest movie is gonna be no doubt Scary Movie 1, 2, 3. The title says it all! LOL

19. Jennifer_W

Jennifer_W Well-Known Member

when a stranger call

20. lol may shes born with it... -lol i feel you. I dunno, i try to stay away from teh korean n the japanese horror movies... i mean if nothin else will get you, the music from their movies will... -what?

the lastest 'scary' movie I saw was Saw 2. that was pretty good. I also heard Final Destination 3 is suppose to be pretty good. anyone seen it?