Scariest movie.

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by w3ndy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Yea they don't do it for me either... but their pron does.. -devil -lol -innocent

2. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

did u watch in threater
    the sound effects is much better than the one u want on dvd or dl
    lol

3. donkeyhit

donkeyhit Well-Known Member

it was suppose to be comedy version of "Dawn of the Dead"

btw... do u get scare looking at my dp -cool

4. whoa never seen one at a threater before.. -what? but uh got a 50" high definition ultra bright progressive scan plasma tv with a 5.1 dolby digital surround sound... pretty much blows away the threater experience... :p :D -clapclap

5. donkeyhit

so true... becuz at my house i have just a room for threater system.. like technially what u would expect for optium home experience threater... and yea... it's much scarier when u watch it by urself at midnight...

btw... how was The Ring scary... i found it funny how the "girl" was moving.. lol... and for Thr Ring 2... if i was the boy... i'll kill myself roflmao...

anywaz... back to the topic... I dont really find supernatural movie scary... i sometimes find it humorous if u look at a different point of view...
    I actually find gory movie worst... such as Hostel.. a pretty good 1... and The House of Wax.. is 1 of the top of my favorite...

6. yea theyre probably talkin about the japanese version.. the US version wasn't scary at all... only time was it freaky was when that guy got killed and he looked all zombied out.

just watchin the previews... i couldn't bare to watch Hostel. and luckily I had my friend confirm of how gory it was... -what? To me just the first part Saw 2 was pretty damn intense. Everyone -clapclap after the first scene at the theatre.

7. naruto1314

so do u buy the dvd and watch it on this or you watch it on your pc

8. donkeyhit

psh... buying... you can always download it... burn it on dvd RW and play it on TV... unless u have like those home threater monitor..

but i guess i'll buy if it really worth it.. =)

9. naruto1314

well i saying movie that very good or you like

10. donkeyhit

hah... but for me... i still download it first... than if it's actually worth keeping (for whatever the reason is) than i'll buy it... usually i just have a collection (have 2 selves for it) but i never really actually watch it again... but it's good just keeping it there

11. oranje

oranje Well-Known Member

white room (korean horror)
    the most scariest and shock horror movie..:)

12. hmm nope... i don't mess around with those korean horrors....-_-;

13. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

i hate horror movies hahaha ..... prefer the comedies like the scary moies :p

but did watch some chinese 1 once or twice with those hoppin undead zombies -lol

14. markleong

markleong Member

hmm for me it would be office 有鬼 or "office ghost"

im not a keen fan of ghost movies... more of a comedy guy! =D

15. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

all horror...however white horror movies are shit...

16. scary movie 4 comin out april!!!!!!!!

17. drakan

drakan Well-Known Member

white noise was pretty freaky. Saw and Saw II, although both bad movies, made me squirm at points. Asian scary movies are so cheasy it's actually more of a comedy for me. Can't help laughing through them.

18. anyone check out that The Hills Have Eyes... that ish look really freaky.... o_O

19. oranje

oranje Well-Known Member

hill eyes not that freaky..
    u try see the "The omen" trailer that one is reall stuff..:D:D
    silent hill also coming soon :D
    but mostly western horror are base on effect but korean is the real thing :D

20. the american horrors seem pretty real too because ya never know, theres probably people like that out in the country. And they look all deformed, killer rednecks....