Scariest movie.

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by w3ndy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

The Ring..
    Not really, but I never really watched any scary movies.. Except those Chinese movies about vampires and stuff.. But I don't know the titles. Lol.

2. dabeastdabone

dabeastdabone Member

The 1st Exorcist....The Curse/Grudge was good to but I can understand why some wouldn't like it.

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

yeah..i'd have to say the first exorist was pretty freaky....n to watch the extended version with directors comment...pretty freak shut happened in making of the film...

4. shy

shy Well-Known Member

'Saw' was quite a thriller...although I wasn't necessarily spooked out.

If we're talking Hollywood, then '6th Sense' is my ultimate scary movie. Anything after that is just crap.

'The Exorcist' was quite chilling although it's pretty old. I think what added to the fear factor was the fact that it was a real life event that actually took place. Anyone who hasn't seen it should go see it. Gauranteed to make every strand of hair on your body stand up including those which cannot be mentioned...

5. Knoctur_nal

meh..i thought saw was disappointing..i like the older movie better...too much cgi these days...

6. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

i saw the grudge.. it was moderate-scary type.. but it was quite funny cos my friend started crying (from scared-ness) before the movie started cos she was sitting on the end of the row (only one person next to her) ==; lols..

7. Felix

Felix Active Member

the Grudge wasn't scary. I think the ring was scarier.

8. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

i saw ring 2 but not ring (1) ..ring 2 wasn't scary.. i was laughing =/

9. Knoctur_nal

yeah..some a them are so crappy u laugh at em...

10. will_ssc

will_ssc Member

hmmm thats a hrad one prob grudge kept me jumpin the most!

11. cysarkos

cysarkos Member

Many say exorcist is really Scary!!! i watch it and .... really ah???

12. Knoctur_nal

read up on the production notes n directing shit..apparently freaky shit happened on the set while filming....and if u follow up on the idea of the movie..see where it takes u....

13. ralliartlancerevov

ralliartlancerevov Well-Known Member

scary movie... hahaha... jk to me was the eye

14. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

Mines would be The grudge. Tho it seems like a lot of ppl are finding The Ring the scariest.

(There should be a poll in here!!!!!!!)

15. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

A jap horror movie buff myself...i would say that grudge(jap version) would gives me more creeps than "the ring". Comparing the two movie, the screen time for the woman in grudge is just more. Ring is more like a mystery story with a better build up plot, where the origin of the woman is slowly revealed where else grudge is a "scare u all the way with appearance here and there" movie. Grudge really leaves me with a deep impression. I was watching it on vcd late at night alone on my 31'inch tele...laying on the sofa with a blanket over me....And the movie reach the scene where the woman who lives alone in her apartment was haunted by the "Ghost".. It just freaks me out. Especially the part where she was laying face up on her bed with her blanket on and when she lifts her blanket....the "ghost" was inside the blanket with her.. WAAAAAAAAA...FREAKS ME OUT MAN.....I PRACTICALLY Threw my blanket away and didnt use it for a few weeks:( ... Tat for me...is Damn freaking scary

16. berniceliu888

berniceliu888 Member

I can't watch scary/horror movies. They really scare me at night. I have a friend who LOVES horror movies. She watches like EVERY SINGLE scary movie (american, chinese, jap., etc.) She saids she doesn't let the movie control her mind. She said she controls her own mind.-ohmy That's impossible for me. I thought the Ring was creepy. Because they keep on showing those freaky images. But my friend said that movie was boring.-huh But then I was watching it alone. It was disturbing. ;)

17. dannyt619

dannyt619 Member

the grudge 2 freaking scary

18. babyyjuju

babyyjuju Well-Known Member

i agree with the above lols, the grudge wasnt so so scary.

19. Kai_J

Kai_J Member

i think the ring and the grudge is the scariest for asian films and devil rejects for western film

20. veg8

veg8 Active Member

Carrie was pretty scary when I watched when i was little.