Scariest movie.

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by w3ndy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. scla_2002

scla_2002 New Member

I KNOW ABOUT THAT SHOW.... BUT THE SAW 2 IS EVEN SCARY THAN THE FIRST ONE.....

YOU CAN'T THINK WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...

2. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

The Grudge and the Ring was okay. It had some scary moments but poor acting or stupid actions by the characters in the movie just ruins it for me. For example in most Korean and Japanese movies the characters just falls to the ground when they encounter a ghost. Its like they lose all function of their legs whenever a ghost appears. Whatever happen to the fight or flight reaction. You either fight back or you run.
    Try watching the old Potergeist movies. Thats some freaky shit. Inner Senses with Leslie Cheung was decent. It brought an eerie feel to it knowing that it was his last movie and the fact that his character was basically forced to jump off a building by a ghost. Freaky how things turned out in real life when compared to the movies ending. The Eye part one was good. Not the scariest movie but it had a good story.
    I actually enjoyed Saw 1 more than Saw 2. Saw one's twisted ending was just unbelievable in a unpredictable kind of way and the traps were a lot better. House of a thousand Corpse was just twisted. It messes with your head and a lot of the scenes were very disturbing. Sometimes you have no idea what u were watching, a movie or someones nightmare. I highly recommend it, but its not for those who have a weak stomache. Devils Reject the sequel to House of a thousand Corpse was okay. It had a better storyline but wasnt as freaky as the first one, but still a good movie. Hostel was a gruesome movie and also based on real events.
    As you can see i love twisted, freaky, disturbing movies, but i skip out on the teen slasher movies.

3. mnguy21

mnguy21 Member

The original Exorcist man saw that when I was in sixth grade man I did not want to sleep on my bed again, and Shutter, it was freaky.

4. Nielzen

Nielzen Member

I agree with The Grudge, it must be the only movie affecting me so much, that it actually kept me from sleeping at night.

5. ruckusinthahouse

ruckusinthahouse Well-Known Member

Definitely Critters.....just kidding..Mine would be Evil Dead. At first it scared the crap out of me back in the day, but now it's funny and creepy in the same way. Bruce Campbell rules!!!!

6. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

Scary Movie 3 is sooo funny its scary lmao
    especially when that rapper dude's head got owned by the bus's door and when he put on his cone-hood in a rap battle XD

7. tamagodaisuki

people say the japanese version of the ring is scary, but i haven't ever gotten my hands on it.

8. evalala

evalala Member

well the scary movies i watch latly are the ring, ring 2, excrosism, grude and i think thats all
    i have to choose excrosism of emily rose just because the movements creeped me out. but i couldnt help but to laugh the whole movie

9. nikegirl0

nikegirl0 Member

I'm not sure what movie to me is the scariest..
    I think Saw 1 and 2 would be the scariest.. because I couldnt even get passed the DVD menu because that was scary enough haha.
    But Im more scared by the TV show, Ghost Hunters.
    Since its real and all.
    I had to sleep with the lights on for a while after that.. I was so parinoid.

10. aznboy

aznboy Member

the scariest movie...to me was 13 Ghost..maybe it was becuz it was 1st scary movie i saw at the theathers...

11. movie

movie Member

I love Saw and Saw II. It gives us excitement with the music arrangement and the storyline. Cool..

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

saw 1 was cool..saw 2..meh...

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

The one movie that has made me jump more than any other is the new remake of Amityville Horror!
    But scariest would be something like the ring (jap version) or grudge

14. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

The Ring was just hailarious... Especially the way it moved made me laugh in the threater. Gory movies is much worst then horror movies for me. I dont find horror movie really that bad as long as you know those aint real

15. Knoctur_nal

yeah..certain jap films are def better than english horror...

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

tru...english films r just lame..liek that paris hilton one...wat the f is that

17. Knoctur_nal

hey...she got bad acting..but i don mind watchin her in that skimpy underwear...

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

shes a slut...i prefer jessica alba.

19. Knoctur_nal

everyone prefers jessica alba...with a lil slut on the side..hhah..

20. Mohanxu111

Mohanxu111 Well-Known Member

Saw II da best!!