Scariest movie.

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by w3ndy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

You mean "House of Wax"??? That movie was just eye-candy. Minus Paris Hilton... Chad Michael Murray, Jared Padalecki, and Elisha Cuthbert were hot!!! I mean if you want to produce a "scary" movie... at least find some uglier looking people who can act... -rolleyes

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

would u like to b in a scary movie peachey? lol

3. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

No, because I'll just be another eye-candy :D

4. Gravite

Gravite Member

Shutter is freakin scary!!!

5. miss_pinky

miss_pinky Active Member

I GUESS "THE SHUTTER", THAI MOVIE, IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE, DONT' BELIEVE ME, WATCH IT ALONE, YOU'LL NEVER WANT TO GO TO BATHROOM ALONE ANYMORE.

6. wongv78

wongv78 Well-Known Member

Nothing scares me! Well, maybe someone takes my PC/laptop away. . .

7. I have seen several of scary movies, the only movie that i enjoy the most is I still remember what you did last summer.

8. Shawn90

Shawn90 Active Member

Wrong Turn and Jeepers Creepers

9. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

Yeah Shutter was prettY scarY...Takashi Miike's "imprint" wasnt scarY but it was hard to watch heh

10. missjade

missjade Member

SAW 3 was my scariest movie. in fact, its one of my first and will be my last scary movie i'll watch. funny, i'm not scared of blood but if u put me in a room and watch a movie where ppl get tortured...man i'm out of there.

>.<

11. Illuzionmod

Illuzionmod Member

Scariest had to be anniversary edition of Exorcist with that crazy backwards upside down spider walk thing the girl does out of nowhere.

12. demoniac

demoniac Well-Known Member

I think that today's scary movies are not really scary but The descent was really aweosome!! ( i mean scary and disgusting hehe)

13. pichanov

pichanov Member

for me are wrong turn,house of wax,stay alive,the ring

14. wuzixi

wuzixi Active Member

it was an old chinese movie Fly witching head something , all new movie is only disgusting but nothing scary at all ,

15. skjustice

skjustice Member

It would be scary if it was happening to you ;) . In terms of getting your heart pumping, it is kinda hard to get that through a movie.

16. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

IT (the crown is creepy)
    the Omen (the original one, the kid was creepy and the song just stuck in your head, NOT a pleasant feeling)

Can't think of any recent ones that are really scary :( This stream of cinema just deteriorates... The latest adaptations, The Ring, Grudge, Dark Water, Pulse, are all but a shadow of the original. When the original was not THAT scary, the adaptation are nothing to worry about.
    SAW was kind of problematic, since I was not sure if I was taken back by its explicit image or it was really scary. I would veto for the former since the tension was not up to par by my standard. Very gory it was, though.

And I do agree that Shaun of the Dead was funny. There's a Canadian film coming out called Fido that is a comedy-horror film, saw it at Toronto Internation Film Fest, quite fun, though not as great as Shaun. Still worth seeing!

17. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

No one mentions The Doll Master (Korean) and Child's Play? Suppose I'm the only one here with a doll phobia then.

And Cat's Eye! >>>the scenes with the little, ugly troll gave me nightmares when I was about 7/8 years old.

All other so called "horrors", esp. the American ones, can't scare me

18. mashimaro313

mashimaro313 Active Member

The Ring and The Grudge were really scary!

They play on your worst fears -down

19. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

Scary moves are so fake these days.

20. aero_lover

aero_lover New Member

the descent is pretty scary movie.... i've seen a ton of scary movies and i think the descent is as scary as it gets