Secret Santa 2011 - Presents...!!!

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by brown_bear, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on bb for throwing this together.
    glad everyone got their gifts out.
    dragon-like a boss.

2. Looks like small small.. got something BIG BIG this season.. :naughty:

lol how'd the secret santa figure small small is a guy?

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Christmas *itty :trollface:

BB posted the one use amazon codes, you weren't supposed to do that !!!! Then again it's my fault, should have realised =p

It was stuff I wasn't intending to use/want so i'm giving it away =D

I did have this 1/2 year free subscription to a magazine of your choice (gaming, fashion, etc) but the code expired just before xmas :facepalm:

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^...oops....sowieee....did anyone use the codes..??...=/

5. Phantoman

Phantoman Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the hard work BB!!! And yeah, I know the feeling about staying awake till 4+am -^_^ Btw, in the main post of the original sticky thread please add a link to this thread.

It's not like it's so secret is it ? I mention my name at the end, lol. Well you still need to explain to me why the hell that song is called that way. Btw, if you haven't noticed, your profile was the inspiration for the present.

@Akki, thanks for the nice wishes mate! My new year's resolution is to win the lotery, not sure I'll make that happen :)

@BB again, I think you shouldn't have provided the password for the present of khaotic. Someone probably nicked the game by now :)

6. lol I ment :facepalm: @ at the gift you got hahhah.. still creative though.

7. homoloto

homoloto Well-Known Member

thank you ,bb and the secret santa~!
    that's so awesome!

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

another year! i rushed ;_; thanks for the gifts. creative ideas ;)

9. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

:] thanks secret santa! I like my gift!! its so colorful and the detail! its wonderful! :D

and thanks bb for putting up with all of us and organizing things and reminding me when its this time of the year alwaysss!

10. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

lol no need to apologise, like I said my fault plus if great minds think alike the other SS probably just download their own music anyway which is why the codes was originally kinda useless to me =p

I lol'ed @ my gift, great job!

11. can you post up the names again? so being that kay_xd, and phoenix rushed their presents.. aswell as person..

I'm left to believe that... I drew the picture myself.. cause who else on PA got such artistic skills.. :naughty: -cool2

12. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Technically my present was half done already but I didn't lOok at the time for the deadline but meh, better late than never lor
    Lol but when can we find out who got who?

13. lol i see... so which present was from you?? :D

14. Phoenix

Lol guess init =p

15. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i'll post up names prolly tomorrow okies...=]

16. Phoenix

kk thanks bb ^_^

17. good.. save me the guessing lol

18. :O hahaha.. wow Props to Airree n Phoenix making those awesome presents.. Airree sure knows what a guy wants huh? -whistle

May you so sneaky!! hahah best present ever! Lemme get a full scan of that please :)

19. Phoenix

Yay it's been revealed now xD

Thank U Khaotic ^_^
    I've used CAD before so thanks for the effort and time put in it I appreciate it lots thanks again =D

Also thanks again bb, another successful secret Santa this year xx
    ~~~~
    LOL it is secret Santa so couldn't reveal myself loool

It's been ages since I drew properly and Graf-bubble writing lol so i did a proper sketch draft as practice before I redee everything again lol but I'm really glad u like it
    An sorry it wasn't anything fancy like a song or something xD