Series is a bust

Discussion in 'Queens of Diamonds and Hearts - 東西宮略' started by ralphrepo, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

After about half of the series has aired, there seems to be little in terms of fan discussion or commentary. There has only been three threads thus far. From previous experience, that usually means that the series was a loser. Anyone care to comment on why this show has such dismal responses?

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

TBH, this series is not too bad, but not good

I usually have it on in the background while surfing the web on my 2nd monitor. Compared to the doctor series, im not too focused when im watching it.

3. Peloi

Peloi Well-Known Member

The series only appeals to certain viewers, my parents love it, rest of my family hate it.

4. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

i find it pretty lame lol , its just like the pillow case of mystery series. either hit or miss for some people. but i still watch it ;))

5. for some reason i stopped watching when i knew it was a case series? not that i don't like that genre but i didn't expect it from the trailer;)

6. mmmwjong

mmmwjong Member

This series not all that good, characters are not all that convincing and story isn't going anywhere...

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

tvb will never be the old TVB again....they're not gonna make ancient dramas like back then....anymore...a pity....wish i could go back in time and stay in the 70s and 80s....

8. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

I agree with turbobenx.

Sometimes I see my mother watching those ancient dramas from the 80s and it catches my attention to stop and watch when I walk by.

I love those old ancient dramas when they had Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Felix Wong, etc.