Series Thought, Ending Thoughts~

Discussion in 'Some Day - 天天天晴' started by Jeff, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Well. Series ended (finally).

What do you think of it?

I think that its just another sitcom, its fun to watch to kill time & watch it to relax ~

For the ending, i hoped to see Kitty again (not a flashback, but actually see her). Also, i thought the ending ending was funny, when Ming Lai Keung had 3 sons. LOL.

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awww it was really nice...esp. when simon meets edmond at the restaurant and cheng qiew
    comes and tells edmond that he needs to walk the rest of the road himself...and she walks out
    hand in hand with simon....so cuteee..!!!...<3

but yeshh i likey this series....it was funny...^^

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I thought the ending was silly and weak .. very disappointed .. I was hoping a twist or surprises but NOTHING. I regret watching this series .. for a moment there .. the last few chapters were interestingly funny and getting heated ... then BAM .. it's all over .. don't like it a bit.

4. IS. THAT. IT!? o_O

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

this series was mostly boring and waste of time... Just be glad it's over.

6. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

Series was ok. Prefer Off Pedder though! Love watching Wayne and Teresa though!!!

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i thought this show was pretty popular teem...guess not many people liked it then...
    well i thought it was pretty good...sort of miss watching it nows...<3 theresa mo in it...^^

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I am assuming the series was meant to end around 120 episodes but they had to end it at 117 for Wayne, so I guess many things seem rushed but overall, I thought this series was missing something. To me, it felt like nothing was or nearly completed lol, I might be over thinking it, but I guess it was a great ending.. but man was Theresa so annoying in this series lol.

9. onni

onni Well-Known Member

it's true that Off Peddar was better than this. but i like Wayne Lai.

10. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

i watch it alll...
    quite nice.... entertaining..
    but there are some parts... quite boring..

11. adtan

adtan Active Member

Well, its over, ok to me, its a rush ending.....
    I like Simon and Cheng Qiew .........