SF IV Mania dies down and now

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by master_g, Jun 18, 2009.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

if you're gonna upgrade fight stick...make sure you get swansa parts

2. ^ kwanzaa parts -bowroflarms

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ i meant sanwa lol

4. ^ yeah ROFL i felt like poking fun at ur spelling :p

5. Ok its fact, TE stick is the best on the market

6. i want tekken for the ps3 not the 360, and i like to play tekken with the pad, if i had a ps3 i would be pro at SF with the ps3 pad

7. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

yeah, i saw that but i'm still gonna pick up a Hori HRAP EX for the 360. that one is all wireless i think, not that it's horrible, but there's battery maintenance every here and then which is not really what i would want.

i'm gonna get tekken 6 also, who else?

8. ^ isnt it much better to get the TE, they are available now so no more dumb ebay prices. i think most of us will be getting tekken assuming we are alive when it is released.

9. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

the hori buttons are not bad, they're not as sensitive to sanwa.

i mainly changed my buttons on the madcatz SE cuz they were pretty bad. i had a HRAP3 for the PS3 before and i've given it quite a beating. it worked out fine so i think if i get the HRAP EX it'll be fine, it's like $20-30 cheaper than the TE. i mean whichever comes first but i'm leaning towards the HRAPEX cuz of availability.

10. naaw dude, if its just $20- $30 then i reckon you should get the TE, but yeah im sure the madcatz are fully available now even on their website. when or if i decide to get one ill just get the TE or if i get a ps3 ill just get the x-arcade

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Tekken limited edition sticks are Hori

12. but i think the SF TE may be better than the tekken LE? what do you think?

13. I saw the Tekken bundle stick doesn't seem to look as good as the SF TE.. n I wonder how customizable is it.. I am thinkin' about the Tekken Bundle.. but if the stick is weak I might just get the SF one instead..

14. SF TE all the way, who needs a stick for tekken anyway, imo stick is for SF

15. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

either way, they're good sticks regardless!

16. but u want the best !headbang2

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

just ordered a TE stick from Capcom's online store.

18. w00t, lucky you. im to poor atm.