Shirley's Character

Discussion in 'The Change Of Destiny - 天機算' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 19, 2007.

1. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I think I've never really seen Shirley in a character like this. Nice...but rash at the same time. It's like she's diagnosed with Bipolar or something xD She was pretty funny so far. Always threatening to hit people when they do something to her or her friends xD But, the thing is, she actually does hit the person afterwards. Such a funny character...

Oh! Now that I think about it, her character in the Bitter Bitten was sort of like this too, right? A bit rash? LoL, looking forward to more of her hitting xD

What do you guys think? -lol

2. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

she is funny in this series, but i still dislike shirleys acting. her acting hasn't improved one bit "in my opinion". i wonder what the pairing will be likei n the end. steven with shirley? benny with selena?

3. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i don't think her character's rash.. rash in what way? i think she's actually the more wise out of the group of 4 girls as she's more cautious than the others. and i guess she's just a strongheaded girl who's not afraid to stand up for herself and her friends.

4. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

She's the only one with principles lol. The rest of the girls are so materialistic. But she does want to beat people up a lot lol.

5. kei028

kei028 New Member

I think shes playing a pretty typical character non materialistic and so on.

6. xvestigex

xvestigex Member

she is not materialistic yet she was chosen to be benny's wife by name. she not good in acting as a rough girl in my opinion. she is more suitable to play the role of soft and polite type.

7. tung

tung Active Member

what do u mean, shes never in any of those rash type of acting series. Shes always been like that in almost every series i seen her. always going to hit the guy the first thing goes wrong. and yeah, i find her acting is kinda annoying lots of time. shes cute, but her acting ain't that superb.

8. manyinwong

manyinwong New Member

Yes!!! i like it !

9. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

i think her character is quite loveable -blush2. She might be aggressive when some1 wants to war with her or her friends.. but she has a good heart

10. goku88

goku88 Active Member

I like the other main girl better hehe

11. talkbird

talkbird Member

Shirley looks all right in this show.... overall acting i will rate her good...

12. everdreamz

everdreamz Member

Shes Alright That's all i can say

13. quizquiz

quizquiz Active Member

I think that Shirely kinda over acts and her characters are all pretty much the same so there isn't really alot of differences in her acting

14. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

i think shirley's acting hasn`t improved so far. her role in this series is ok

15. cat

cat Well-Known Member

Shirley's acting is not improving at all. She is okay.

16. fly2dasky

fly2dasky Papaya

What can I say is Shirley is still the same....The character is the movie suit her...

17. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Hmm i dunno there jsut something about her acting that i dont like, esp when she tries to be angry, dont really wait her, the other girl in the series is much better (one that marries the main character)

18. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I think she is more better at playing a evil character then a good one. It just doesnt look right.

19. hanhwa

hanhwa Banned

she okla

20. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

her acting is okay. but it's not bad.
    her character is funny. love the facial experessions. :p:D