Shit actors

Discussion in 'Your Class Or Mine - 尖子攻略' started by paulinnarh(=, Sep 20, 2008.

1. paulinnarh(=

paulinnarh(= New Member

i swear; besides those old guys, the new ones r so shit..its not funny.. :) no offence..

2. Nhube

Nhube Member

I have not watched this series yet. I think I'm gonna skip it. It doesn't look too appealing. Anywayz, I can understand where ur coming from, so new actors or actresses can be quite bad actors. lol....

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

sooo true ... its soo bad i stop at ep 16 and cba continuing ......

4. sfoong1

sfoong1 New Member

Hmm.. then i will just watch this series when i got nothing to do then -.-'

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree that the new actors are really bad. I only watched one episode and it is Bobby and the rest of them that keeps this series going.

6. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

i think they act bad on purpose because the story plot is so shit
    xD

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, its not that good, but whatda u expect lol, they're new,

8. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

they aren't THAT new

9. giga

giga Well-Known Member

well they all are trying to promote the new actor but i agree that they all suck

10. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

well they are NEW so what the f do you expect? when linda started, ron started, charmaine started they got critics saying they suck LOOK AT THEM NOW they are like top 10 popular artist(e)s. so relax and i didnt find it that bad anyhow

11. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Those newcomers just need experience. If you think about it, not all new people will be good at something unless they practise.

12. OhanaUnited

OhanaUnited Well-Known Member

frankly, the trio sucks at acting, almost all of them are emotionless (even when they hate each other or got injured while doing something)

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dam, is it really that bad?...... I heard renee dai is there too. She's a pretty good singer....but i dunno about her acting..

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol renee sucks, lol u see her like once every 5 eps or something, lol shes just a waitress at the char charn ting

15. paulinnarh(=

paulinnarh(= New Member

reply to AznAce88;
    dude..this is just for opinions
    calm down buddy.. :L

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer, they arent that new, esp that um, guy who played Chan Lik Bun, lol, i think Ah Dong has only been in Dressage to win, and that Dan guy is from Youth Nation, lol still room for improvement, what we need to flame is the peopel who's been acting for Long and still crap *cough Myolie Cough*

17. evilangle

evilangle Member

the storyline isn't too good, and the acting is so-so, but some of the characters that the actors have to portray...like Ah Dung is this constant moody spoilt little brat.