Should Fala be with the Rich Man (who is flirty) or Roy (who truly loves her)?

Discussion in 'A Journey Called Life - 金石良緣' started by love_of_tvb, Apr 22, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

this question is debatable because fala has more feelings for roy than from the bad rich guy. but at the same time, she is helping roy gather info for stocks, and then she wants to have a lavish life. but, on the other hand, that rich guy is a liar and a player. he has like a thousand girls. and roy misses her after they broke up.

2. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

I think she should be with Roy ofc. She is throwing aside her own happiness to be with the rich guy just so they could have money from stocks, and hope for a more glamorous life. Instead, she should realize that money isn't the thing that makes her happy, it is actually finding the person she likes. Technically, she's only using the rich guy to get money...

Besides, Roy is better looking haha.

3. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

That's a no brainer...Roy has potential to make big bucks too. She should have realised by now that she needs to get away from that jerk of a rich man

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Fala should be with Roy of course. They have more chemstry together. The Rich man only treated her well when he cannot get her, now that she's moved in with him he doesn't care about her too much (I guess Fala's luck has also woren off and Rich Man isn't getting richer with her luck). Also in episode 16, Fala already broke down and mentioned that her one passion in life of buying expensive bags no longer gives her the rush she used to get. She's happy to just earn enough to not worry about money for the rest of her life.

5. dreyvii

^ No...she mentioned that she's willing to leave the rich guy for 20million. So that means that at that point in time, she's still holding money over love

6. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I think she should be with neither one because she still cares about money too much. She maybe in love with Roy but both of them care too much about money so they have to meet secretly.

7. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

she should be with roy because the other guy is cheating on her, having an affair with another girl.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

exactly what i thought. i wonder what will happen in the last 2 episodes, so exciting.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Fala should be with Roy because i believe that their relationship will be much more stable than the rich dude.

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Sigh...she wont end up with anyone if she continues to be possessive about WEALTH. But of coz, personally I prefer her to end up with Roy....love....

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

She would have a miscarriage, and Roy would kidnap Mr. Dong ---> go to jail

12. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

The plot is written for you know what.

However, Fala is in a retarded role. Her purpose to obtain and live the rich lifestyle makes no sense and doesn't seem to blend in well. Prior to being with ZEE HOE (from kindred spirit) she knew what she's in for. It's not like she didn't know. More so, shes not tied down to anything. :no:

13. GreenTeaCola

GreenTeaCola Active Member

Hmmm...tough one. Wha?~ She's pregnant? Woah...I'm only one Episode 16 here...does anyone know if all the episodes are available for download?

14. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

Should be Roy. Fala is COMPLETELY IDIOTIC in this series, her character is so hateful in my eyes. I felt sorry for Steven and family after what she does and will do for those of you not there yet. hehe =)

15. dreyvii

Haha...yeah, she made some pretty big mistakes in life. Don't like her...but at least towards the end she's repentant

16. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I'll say what I said in the Elaine' thread, Fala needs to die too >.<

It's interesting that dreyvii said that Fala repented in the end, which is most likely from commiting suicide (my guess).

17. dreyvii

^Erm...I just made a wild guess. I mean, in Eps 19 she was already very sorry for her actions. I guess she decided to take the easy (and stupid) way out and took her own life.

18. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

She doesn't act it well, dumb fala in real life and in acting. hahaha :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

She should go into a mental institute, or be a nun or that cliche shit. If not she should die and bring ZEE HO (the villanous foolio of all time from KINDRED SPIRIT).

19. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

Of course I think she should be with Roy. But her dream was always to live a life of luxury. Since her family isn't exactly rich and she doesn't have the ability to become rich on her own, then she has to be a gold digger and marry for money. Therefore, her ultimate decision (given the fact of everything that has happened) will still be with the rich guy.

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

its hard to say, i always saw her as being with the rich guy but cheating with ah roy lol.