Should i try and go for her?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by alnk, Jan 14, 2008.

?

Should I chase her back?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. HAHAHHAHA U CRIED FOR A GURL?!??! UR SUCHA PUSSY

nah jks ofc :p everyone cries, hey but its good that you realise what to do, its now on you to actully DO it ;)

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

ur so crude u are but nevertheless ur comment is funny.

3. like i said it was a joke, like you never cried before

4. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

lol man u guys are all pretty harsh on this guy...tho i guess thats what one deserves when they seek e-help. anyways. like everyone else said, forget about her. and ur friend seems like a jackass. I dont recommend you going after the "numerous girls chasing you" ( i put this ni quotes because anynoe make this claim on the net) because you're obviously not over this girl so going out with another girl will just waste both ur and her time. just wait it out until ur sure ur completely over her...that s robably the best advice right now. i dont recommend tryig to get ur ex back. at the very least, let her be the noe to come to you.

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yo, frostshards, lol, u remind of the guy in a hk band, Beyond (assuming that is u in the avatar). i think his name is wong ka kui.......u kno, the guy that died. i listen to their songs everyday.....lol.

6. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

yeah its me. lol the hell. so the guy inthe band loks like a child? ppl have always told me i look realy young

7. frost looks like a dead men hahahahhaha

8. jli

jli Well-Known Member

lol girls never broke my heart. im the heart breaker jk

matter of fact that lots of hk girls are like that (from my observation)

9. PsychoAssasin

PsychoAssasin Well-Known Member

yea hk girls are just like that....yet im almost only attracted to them rofl... sucks

10. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

Let me get this straight, are you still friends with the guy she dumped you for???-huh?-huh?-huh?

11. alnk

alnk Well-Known Member

hahaha nah i wont ever go out with the girls yet. and i dont surf net forums often so i wouldn kno everyone claims that. but if that is so, then so quotate it x]
    i agree with jli that hk girls are like that, but that is only hk born hk raised.
    crying isnt pussy, it is simply an outlet of the emotion sadness.
    omfg i sound so nerdy _ _"
    meh but i encourage ppl who are upset to cry because when you cry ur brain release a chemical which makes u feel better. and after u cry, u feel sleepy, u sleep and when u wake up everything seems better...seems. it's self consolation.
    and yeah i'm still friends with that guy whos he dumped me for.

12. now you sound like a geek :p telling all the chemical stuff then Oo

13. alnk

alnk Well-Known Member

cher cher~!
    i study High School level of Psychology and Biology and Chemistry.

14. aha thatswhy :p lawl shouldnt you know best how to deal with ur own problem then? >.<

15. alnk

alnk Well-Known Member

LOOL *shrugs
    a doctor can't make himself better can he?
    likewise a psychologist needs to see other psychologists too

16. cause of a dog cant bandage himself doesnt mean a monkey cant ;)
    so everything is diffent and you can't really compare a psych with a doctor, and a doc can help himself in some way, he only cant cute himself open, but the knownledge in him can help himself in example fever

17. alnk

alnk Well-Known Member

true.....but a monkey doesn kno wht a bandage is @@
    also bdsm is disgusting...even in animals...so let's not c
    a psychologist also needs to go to a psychologist.

18. a monkey can learn it so dont say that ;) even a psych needs to learn stuff before he actully knows it

19. alnk

alnk Well-Known Member

hm....true a monkey can learn true a psychologist needs to learn.
    however, he cant counsel himself. he can try his best to steer away but it is utterly impossible for him to fix himself up. =]

20. alnk

alnk Well-Known Member

oh a good example would be.
    an excellent mathematician may not know how to teach mathematics but he is extremely good at it.