Should there be another sequel?

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by popazn, Jul 17, 2007.

?

Should there be another sequel to OTFB?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    41.5%
  3. Unsure

3 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

yes..definitely...it seemed..soo 'unfinished' felt like everything was just the beginning, like joey n ron's relationship, michael's newborn baby and so many more!-surr

2. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

bad idea to do another sequel. this sequel is already bad engouh.

3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

theres a lot of unanswered questions.
    it would be nice if they made a sequel, but it has to be really good to top otf and academy.
    and if they dont, then its just..idk.

4. chanman87

chanman87 Well-Known Member

maybe there should
    i thot this was better than the first

5. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

sequel? idno..all i can think of is michael trying to teach his son(or daughter?) stuff cuz hes so spoiled which would be boring

and i dont see why ron would separate again with another girl lol
    so no i dont see a story much

6. calvinjai

calvinjai Member

sequel please! i cant get enough of this show

7. heretogo

heretogo Active Member

i dont see why not, it could be like armed reaction with mutiple sereies

8. tamagodaisuki

if there is a sequel, its probably gonna be about how ron n sammuel get higher postiion like cid's. it would be fun to see a sequel. wonder if they would make the actresses change again?

9. vicvicd123

vicvicd123 Member

omg

no way! this drama was pathetic!

10. Snow

Snow Member

Not sure. It be good to have another drama to watch. Cop drama can't never get old.

11. Kai-Wah

Kai-Wah Member

I personally would like for there to be a sequel to this, i really like the first one, The Academy, and this second one. I heard that filming will start for the third on in march, and Michael Miu will be back in it. However this time he will play the bad guy.

12. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Why did they even make this is beyond me, first one was just passable and this wasn't that much better and a third to come, omg.

13. tiddledum

tiddledum Member

havent seen this sequel yet but it doesnt seem good to me

14. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Even I know the third sequal is coming out I still think they should not do it or just change the name. Forever they cant get all the cast from the previous to come in. They always end up dead or somewhere else. THe worse is when the dead come back alive

15. lalalala4

lalalala4 Active Member

TVB always keeps on making sequel if the first one has good ratings; but they should really stop doing that!! On the first beat is already not so good; without Michael Miu; and Tavia. I don't mind them killing off Fiona Sit; but it makes Sammuel gone crazy and fall inlove with Sonija. They can be friends, but not fall in love... the show makes no sense anymore.. then the 3rd sequel they'll bring Michael Miu back and act as different character... making things worst and worst now!!

16. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

lol there is gonna be a sequel, its getting filmed atm, really cant wait for it, its gonna be wicked

17. InitialD86

InitialD86 New Member

I seriously can't wait for this sequel to happen!! On the first beat was an awesome series!!. Better then the first one i find in my opinion. But if they michael tao that would suck =/

18. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i heard there will be a third installment so yay -woot2

19. robertjai88

robertjai88 Member

Pretty good series and should be another series but doubt it as they're all too busy on other series lol