sigh life sucks

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Aznguy123, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

dang that sucks.... guess u really cared for that dog... but just let u know it was bound to happen sooner or later... im assuming ur at least 15 so that dog had a pretty long life span..... the life span of a dog is around 10 to 15 years i believe so it had a filling life i would say..... hope u feel better

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awwwww RIP to ya dawg..hope you feel better soon -hug

3. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

@ch0ps7ix haha i'm 17... had that dog for 10 + years if im correct = { and i only got 1 picture out of all that time ....

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

it doesnt matter....he will stay in ur mind...trust me
    I hardly ever see a picture of my grandfather but i still remember what he looks like and he passed away when i was 11...and ur 17
    if someone or in ur case something is very dear to u u wont forget them easily....u dont need pics

5. Aznguy123

@cheeks ..... yeah i understand.... im scared i might forget him.... O.O well THANKS A BUNCH GUYS..... i try talking to my friends... but i guess im too afraid to show my emtions......

6. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

^haha yeah i didnt know how old u were but just assumed 15 hahaah but yeah its ok to show ur emotions....guys cry too...(just not in public ;))

7. Aznguy123

= " ( WOW MY teacher passed away WTF 09/11/07 Mr.Shin your the best teacher !!!!!!!!! RIP ill always remember your stories and jokes.

8. MissCheekS

errr...?
    maybe change of feng shui would help?
    dude...

9. Aznguy123

^ maybe i step on shit or something x.x

or my bad luck year : ( year of snake

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol now i feel as though ur just trying to keep this thread going

11. Aznguy123

not really just that stupid things come up and i dont want to talk to anyone bout it .... so i post it here...... ill stop .

12. MissCheekS

see what uve done...=/

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hahahaha i was kiddin, its just that i didnt think so many bad things could happen to one person in such a short period of time.

I dont wanna take away your one ranting outlet, PA is a place of acceptance and neutrality -lol

you can continue to post ur miseries as you see fit. -rockon

14. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Wow...sorry for your dog, parent and teacher there azn...
    But seriously... knowing 2 deaths of someone or something you know is real bad