Signalling too early

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by S.N.Gaara, Dec 3, 2010.

1. S.N.Gaara

S.N.Gaara Well-Known Member

Omg they should make a new rule for drivers blind to see that it is annoying and dangerous to signal to early when driving..

I was driving today and i had it happen three times and i was only going to the local plaza for some snacks... they signal too early! you think they are going to turn but no. they drive till the next turn and it almost caused me to T-bone them.

Anyone else care to rant? just had to post

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Just pay attention but yeah its too early when theres like 3 entrys before their actual destination lol....

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

That's why you have to be aware of the other drivers.
    I guess it's a bit difficult for some people who doesn't know the area well and don't really know where the turning is.

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

At least they signalled right?

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

^exactly,
    it can be annoying, but u just have to be aware and rather they signal early than signal too late...

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Better late then never!

It does piss you off though.

7. tisazngotrice

tisazngotrice Active Member

yea people putting the signals on early kind of makes me mad cuz i dont know when they are actually turning and it confuses me

8. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

maybe it's not too early; maybe they changed their minds and decided to turn at the next entrance of the mall.

9. Ver.Ka

Ver.Ka Active Member

yea, that's why i always wait until they've actually started to turn before turning myself

10. KuriousKutiexoxo

I once had a driver signal left, but never turned. Then all of a sudden signaled right. But again...never turned. At worse of all, she was driving about 4-5 miles per house. Seriously...

11. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

maybe they weren't sure when to turn so signalling early just in case they have to finally turn.

12. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

well in the end is 100% your fault...so u have to pay attention, and there's a reason why not to follow too close for whatever the reason

13. i have had a problem with early signalers.... but not in the sense of following... i am trying to turn right into an intersection while this person has his signals on to turn right. I see this and assume they want to turn into the same street I am trying to turn from therefore I am safe to merge.... as I merge he has to slam on his brakes and honk at me... and all i can do is let out a sigh.

14. tiapk7932

tiapk7932 Well-Known Member

At least they're signaling. Just be aware and careful.