Similar - Price of Greed

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by lawplanet, Jul 30, 2008.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

Anybody find this simliar to price of greed with the girl that can't talk?
    who does a better job? Shirley or Fala?

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Shirley, :p, never liked Fala lol, shes better off not talking at all

but the nagain Shirley cant really act that well either =\

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Shirley > Fala

Better looking, better voice, better acting

4. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

niether cn act i think and hate both their voices, maybe TVB realised that hence both plays a mute lol

5. lawplanet

Can anybody confirm that she is doing the right sign language? i almost think she's making it up lol....

6. lawplanet

I think that fala is hot cute and shirley is hot.

7. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i cant tell if they do the right sign cuz i have no idea... but i think both actors are great, shirley is more cutier and fala is hot.... both are great :)
    but i dont get it, wut ya mean with "Similar - Price of Greed" `???
    what is similar to price of greed?? the sign language?

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

both of them are playing GIRLS, not their age @ all.

On the website for HOG last yr, Fala's character's age is, 16!! when she was 25.

I think Fala became better and better now. Shirley, same.

9. wing834

wing834 Active Member

i think fala seems more natural with the sign language~ and shes so cute~ love her acting more than shirley~~
    hahaha, yh shes playing a 16 yr old lol~ im 16 :D

10. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I think they're both really pretty girls and they really aren't that bad with the acting. I like them both, really cutesy. (this sounds kinda lesbo ahaha) If you're comparing the situation of the two girls, I don't know if they're similar yet since we don't know Fala's story to her inability to speak, but most likely it isn't.

11. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

thinks of the oc, where everyone were in their 20s playing highschool kids apart from mischa.. hahahaa totally off subject but reminded me of that :b ... but i dun think YUEN (fok jai in HOG) is old enough to be in Tawain doing business either? lolll

12. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i think acting whilst doing sign language would be really hard, especially when u don't actually know sign language. u have to them in the right order as well.

13. vayha

vayha Well-Known Member

Shirley is way better. And they seem to have to add more emotion when not being able to talk.

14. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

how old is shirley? she still tries to act all cute and stuff forget it atleast fala is normal shirley is just blah her cuteness was over like 20 years ago

15. tung

tung Active Member

i never like shirley's acting.. and yeah.. i like it way better when fala don't talk..

16. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

no, that was probably what they meant 5 years ago. You know, before all the fighting and stuff.

17. pandy

pandy Member

i didn't watch price, so i don't know how shirley act...but i think fala did a good job in mr, playing a mute girl....

18. I don't think either is very good at doing sign language, the best actor that did sign language was Julian Cheung in Return of the Cuckoo along with Charmaine Sheh, i thought that he was very natural when doing sign language a lot better than Fala or Shirley.