Site for Games Dowload: NDS and PSP !!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tundra_RS, Oct 11, 2007.

1. ileex3

ileex3 Active Member

hmm.... dont u need a certain version to be able to download games? to ur psp?

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

the game you download from sites are .cso files, and its made for psp only i believe. and yes you put the game on your psp and its like free games no need to buy, but you can only play download games on a psp that is a Custom Firmware(CFW), on official firmware (OFW), you can only play UMD games (game disc). You can downgrade your psp by a pandora battery, which is known to unbrick or downgrade any psp so far as i know. you can easily do it by opening your battery, or if your friend have a psp that is CFW or 1.5 you can ask them to put the software inside the battery. having psp is pretty good when you can play download games..

Here's my psp which is a slim and i downgraded to this firmware.
    [​IMG]

im getting too lazy to explain it

go to this thread
    http://www.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25153&page=4
    started by someone but i did most of the explaining and how to do on some stuff...

3. coldeath

coldeath New Member

i guest pspiso.com, then http://pc-2-psp.info, psp underground(but i forget the link, may be u can googleing)

that's all i know... and pspiso is back online...

4. dragon_dayz

dragon_dayz Member

If your NDS' are going blank then you need to install the new firmware for your R4/M3/TT/... carts

5. lmf1987

lmf1987 Member

is it the street puzzle fighter II ??? if so i'm pro... haha but wut do u mean super hard?

6. ironhunter

ironhunter Member

Thnx for posting

7. dream4everwest

dream4everwest Well-Known Member

i look on romsite.net under nds for all my ds rom needs

8. aznmadman

aznmadman Member

well i got to www. romulation.com for the roms for nds i dont know about psp.... hope this helps