SNSD fans wish Tiffany a happy birthday

Discussion in 'Korean Female Artists' started by _Fahrenheit_, Jul 30, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

On the 30th, girl group SNSD’s fan cafe gave a special birthday present for Tiffany, who will turning 21 (American age) on August 1st.
    Fans showered their birthday messages to Tiffany through a public advertisement on a newspaper.
    The warm message says:
    “Livening our weary moods with your sweet voice. Your beautiful smile makes us feel elated. In our hearts, you will always be a sparkling jewel”
    Lets all wish Tiffany to have a good one!

[​IMG]

Credits: Allkpop

Fany Fany Fany =D -sorc :pattytime:

2. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

well happy birthday fany! :pattytime::pattytime::pattytime:
    ...even though it's still a bit too early lol.

3. ^its never too early xD

im celebrating already!

4. HERE IT IS AGAIN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

20110801_tiffany_birthday.jpg

SNSD’s Tiffany celebrated her birthday today and was congratulated by fans around the world.

SNSD’s fan cafe ‘Sisters‘ printed an ad in a daily magazine on August 1st to celebrate Tiffany’s 23rd birthday.

A cafe member stated, “We still have lingering images from SNSD’s 2nd solo concert. Many fans are experiencing side effects, so I hope Tiffany’s beautiful smile can cure them all. I sincerely wish her a happy birthday and hope that she’s always healthy.
    ‘Sisters’ also volunteered at a children’s foundation back on July 17th to commemorate Tiffany’s birthday. They will donate ‘happy beans’ as well to various charitable agencies.
    Meanwhile, ‘Sisters’ is collaborating with Tiffany’s Taiwanese fan site ‘Tiffany’s House‘ to deliver gifts to the birthday girl.

Source:Allkpop

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

So she's 23 korean age but 22 American age? LOL

I wish her a Happy Birthday! :)