SNSD unleashes full MV for “The Boys”

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Oct 18, 2011.

1. ^need more post counts =P

2. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

If you ask me, the song sounds like something from Gwen Stefani, "Bananas" and the dance where they twist their legs is like Beyonce's, "Single ladies" MV... It's kind of a rip-off from there but I still like a song.. I'm not hate it when Taeyeon has odd hi-lites or extensions (pink=bad idea) She's sooo beautiful without any hi-lites just all one colour is nice...

3. ^^^ trying to get the V.I.P. on Swoleeeeee

the whole dance was mediocre....

4. ^ i still cant get enough of Jessica's "GG" in the beginning LOL!

Maybe i should set it as my text tone :shifty:

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What does Trx mean when sica say it?

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

huh? tiappny?

who are you to judge and say the ugliest SNSD? .... haters are gonna hate then jump back in on the band wagon when they see somethign good

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

He has an inability to spell Tiffany wrong.

I don't thnk they're ugly at all but jut that some looks better to his or her opinion

Bet hyoyeon would look better than any gf u find

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

if he really is referring to hyo yeon.....

so stop the judging

9. Agreed. She is actually one of the most popular because of her dancing ability. She may not be the best looking one to us but there are others who think she's gorgeous. Everyone got different tastes.

I still don't get what he means by bad vision =_=

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

[video=youtube;mmKG17DjeYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKG17DjeYA[/video]

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ahah yes.

Her dancing skills can easily exceed the level of the 8 other levels. Thats why she's the lead dancer + get dance solos in songs. :p

I dont think she looks ugly, looks alright to me.

12. person

person Well-Known Member

I was never much of a fan of SNSD, and I likely won't ever be. But I do check out their music on occasion. It's an interesting concept. I think they can build a good fanbase with the white males with an asian fetish. I mean, they have ajusshi's liking them back home already. They're pretty, and that's great, but the song didn't stand out to me.

13. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Live performance on MB Today...

[video=youtube;jR8DW5c93Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8DW5c93Ds[/video]

[video=youtube;7HxV7ybtUB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HxV7ybtUB4[/video]

I do like the live performance more.

14. Taengoo's new hairstyle = Fei's hairstyle from Miss A lol

15. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I'm a bit critical of them that's all. Hyo Yeon is perhaps one of the better dancers, if not the best one out of the bunch. Her background is not unnoticed, and her specialty in pop/lock is seen evident.

For a comeback album, I really didn't see much to push it over the top. I'm not the mindless fan that accepts everything they put out. I like the style in the MV though. It is a new look!

16. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

LOL this sounds racist w/ negative context.

17. person

person Well-Known Member

Well you know it's true. I don't think they'll do all that well. Wonder Girls tried and even were the opening act for the Jonas Brothers, but not much came from their efforts.

SNSD will only do so well based on the fans they already have in USA. As for males, whom they're likely trying to market to, already fans, or as I mentioned caucasian males who like asian girls. They won't listen to them for their music, but for their photos and such, sure.

18. levitage

levitage Well-Known Member

just listen the eng ver to understand the kor ver

19. nyctech89

nyctech89 Member

i felt in love:naughty:...