So Seriously

Discussion in 'When Heaven Burns - 天與地' started by jdm_s2k, Dec 18, 2011.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

all this time i kept thinkin this was only 20 episodes...

how the heck r they gonna drag this up to 30?

2. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

I agree with you. I don't even know why I keep watching this drama...though it has a lot of star actors/actresses in it...I find the storyline lacking highlights. I dislike the numerous flashbacks too. All in all: boring...even the "eating human" concept does not have quite a wow enough effect to save this drama.

3. jdm_s2k

i kept watching this drama cuz i thought it was only 20 episodes....and i thought its 18 now and its nearing the end so who cares...right?

but damn i just saw its 18/30

speechless here...

4. wal

wal Well-Known Member

dunno what's up with the haters. i think it's quite a good drama about friendship & betrayal. i prefer this way over other crap like fok lok sau or something.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Well said, well said.

6. jaclam

jaclam Member

The flash back truly sucks particularly the ridiculous looking wig!

7. jdm_s2k

not hating...more like i duno how this can drag on for another 12 more episode?

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^i want to eat some meths..

9. wal

wal Well-Known Member

lemme tell you. you know, the friend these guys have eaten and also the ex-boyfriend of charmaine sheh? well, that guy's corpse has just been found. many things related to the corpse can and will happen, like the police investigating the case, the 3 dudes going to jail or charmaine forgiving them OR actually trying to avenge his boyfriend. who knows? i think that would be good for another 10 episodes, yes. otherwise you should tell me how this should've ended?

3 guys eat another guy, who's the bf of a girl, who also happens to be one of their best friends. at episode 18 the girl finally found out about this truth, 18 years later. episode 20, the end. yay?

10. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

We all know that man... We get it. But seriously, they could have just cut through all the bullshit and get straight to the point. The first 12 episodes were nothing but a big waste of time.

Someone mentioned fuk luk sau? I for one definitely prefer that over this boring artsy fartsy melodrama.. At least with fuk luk sau I get to laugh at their corny (some were actually pretty funny) jokes after a hard day's work...

The pace is way too slow and draggy for me... We'll see if the last couple of episodes could actually save this show from being average to good.

#10 zack55555, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011