So You Think You Can Dance

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by person, Jul 24, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ some r romantic

2. person

person Well-Known Member

Nice... ah the show is still awesome. lol.
    And... maybe I'll become a popper... then if I ever see you... we'll break dance fight or something... =P

3. skinnypoon

skinnypoon Member

i watch on and off last season. but this season is really good. all the dancers left are all great. but my favorites are donyelle and benji. they have such great chemistry with one another.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u're challenging me to a battle? thast it..im gonna practice and go to my boys for help lol

so you think you can dance is on tonigt!!

5. person

person Well-Known Member

^ And tonight! Who's gonna get kicked out? ooo! I don't know really... all of em are good...
    but we all know Ivan isn't gonna get kicked out, cause he's the fan favorite... again... unfair...
    Yeah... I'm challenging you...
    I don't know any poppers... or breakers... but I'm sure I can get my bro to help... lol. I'm gonna be better than you! lol.

6. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

let see I like dance show and movie. I think I am a ok dancer.

7. person

person Well-Known Member

^ Can you spin on your head? If not, than you're not a good dancer. =P jk jk.

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i din't even watchin the show..i was watching america's got talent lol...its so gooood

9. don

don ello

omg....sytycd is so awesome i was so surprised that allision got voted off and it was nice see benji and heidi paired up.....heidi probably would have been voted off if her partner was benji thats what i think

10. person

person Well-Known Member

Well Heidi is still very good. I think it's bull that Ivan is still on there though. Like... he's good... but compared to Travis? Benji? He's nothing. Like it's obvious he's the fan favorite, that all the stupid little girls especially the white girls are all, "OMG! Ivan is soooo cute! I'm so voting for him!!!" Hey dumbasses... why don't you actually vote the dancers with... I don't know... more TALENT! I mean Ivan is still really good... but not better than Travis or Benji. I'd be a little pissed if Ivan won the competition. And well Allison is good. But meh. I wasn't suprised that she got kicked off.
    Go Benji!!!

11. don

don ello

i really thought donyelle should have been kicked off......but ivan is not bad he has improved so much but travis is better......and natalie put's so much emotion in her dancing with her injury she can still dance so well ....yeah i would also like to see benji win he is i think the best overall dancer

12. person

person Well-Known Member

^ Yeah for sure man. Can't wait till Wednesday now!
    I like Donyelle... she's pretty good... but eh.

13. don

don ello

i can't wait too:D

14. tamagodaisuki

SDYTYCD is enjoyable, but hate watching the commericals after every 5 min of the show

15. person

person Well-Known Member

^ Yeah I know! And I don't really like this years host. Like last years... her face was weird, but she was good. This year... Cat? She asks the DUMBEST questions. Like a dancer is kicked out. "So how do you feel getting kicked off the show?" or something like that, and the girl is like kinda crying, making them answer that? WTF? My whole family doesn't like her. lol.

16. don

don ello

finale this wednesday & thurs

17. hem

hem Well-Known Member

i must say that this show is also one of my fav and i love the performance and the fierce competition is intense and real.the dancers are really good and they works so hard to do their best.great show.

18. person

person Well-Known Member

^ Yeah! So next week we will find out who the winner is... GO BENJI! OR HEIDI! OR TRAVIS! BUT MOSTLY BENJI! =P

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

is this on today?

20. person

person Well-Known Member

Nope. not tonight. Next Wednesday. Can't wait! But America's got talent is on tonight. lol.