Song - What language do you listen to most?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Shawn90

Shawn90 Active Member

hmm i listen more chinese than english songs and some korean

2. chariot28

chariot28 Active Member

I'm chinese illiterate, so I find the formal chinese language used in songs and on the news difficult. As a result, I listen to english music more.

3. singlung2099

singlung2099 Well-Known Member

There haven't really been that many cantonese releases mainly manderin so I've been listening to that then it'll be korean and then Japanese.

4. zephyr_37

zephyr_37 Member

I listen to more Mandarin myself (I'd say about 75% of my music is Mandarin). Then I go for Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Vietnamese, then English. The funny thing is though... my Mandarin is so limited lol (1-10, days of the week, I love you, etc). My mother tongue is Viet, but Chinese music is just too good :p

5. ticklejule214

ticklejule214 Member

Canto mostly, and some English

6. iwanliu

iwanliu Member

mandarin sometimes trance, but most like is mandarin haha nice

7. munchie mun

munchie mun Member

i listen to english songs 99% of the time...the only canto songs i listen to are the one's by lmf i don't like a lot of the mainstream chinese music

8. foocc

foocc Member

mandarin songs, i don't really understand cantonese enough and english songs these days aren't to my taste anymore

9. lolitsaxel

lolitsaxel Member

English then Chinese. English because I live in Australia and Chinese because it improves my Chinese :p.

10. ProMaster

ProMaster Member

i like english mostly but some chinese songs are good but is hard to find good one for me now

11. vaxvms

vaxvms Member

for me japanese,korean,cantonese,hokkien and english

12. vaxvms

vaxvms Member

download thread many nice chinese songs for download
    for me joey best!!!-scooter

13. bonbon2

bonbon2 Member

I listen to english most, but have developed a liking for cantonese and mandarin music

14. xxilk

xxilk Member

canto/ japanese =)

15. Azn_CryBabyy

Azn_CryBabyy Member

cantonese/sometimes mandarin - NEVER had listened to english songs in my life!

16. .Cameron

.Cameron Well-Known Member

Canto and English

17. FiNa|DiStaNc3

FiNa|DiStaNc3 Active Member

Alot of canto, some mando (mostly JaY cHou), bunch of english, and alittle Japanese (utaDa HiKAru).

18. da1nonlythun

da1nonlythun Member

I listen to mostly Thai and Japanese music. I'm starting to listen to Chinese again. I listen to mostly Mandarin songs!

19. BaNZ

BaNZ Member

go through different phases really. sometimes i only listen to one type for the whole month. then the next month completely different..

20. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

i love listening to chinese music... i always listen to both mandarin and cantonese music... i prefer both but especially like mandarin because most mandarin songs make sense and are mostly romantic