Song - What language do you listen to most?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 15, 2006.

1. roarixer

roarixer Well-Known Member

depends the mood... canto if it's chinese music..

2. saya_l

saya_l Member

i listen to mostly chinese -mandarin, various artists that i like.
    however, i am very fickle with my musical phases an may have an urge to binge on japanese or korean songs

...so i guess it really depends

3. szemunn

szemunn Well-Known Member

I listen to both english and chinese songs.

4. sdragon604

sdragon604 Member

Canton Pop is the best, but Taiwanese singers are more professional as a singer tho

5. DarkDD

DarkDD Member

I totally agree

6. LKY9

LKY9 Well-Known Member

7. emrldwpn

emrldwpn Member

English/cantonese/mandarin

8. kinkycupid

kinkycupid Member

Lately I've been listening to alot of korean music. I don't really know the meaning of the songs, but it sounds so good.
    ________
    Volcano review

#568 kinkycupid, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  9. Nameless-KId

Nameless-KId New Member

english and canto all the time.

10. xjojoannax

xjojoannax New Member

Mandarin,Canto TVB theme songs , Korean,Japanese. English.

11. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

I'm opened to a lot of genres, but its very rare for me to enjoy the crap they play on radio (English/US songs I'm referring to here). I also go through phases where I would listen to rap, I would listen to R&B, then it was a K-pop phase (I don't know why I liked K-pop and not US/UK pop), and recently with me playing Guitar Hero Metallica, I got back to listen to Heavy Metal, and now I'm in a Nine Inch Nails phase.

But if you are referring to Asian music, I enjoy listening to Mandarin Songs more than Canto-pop, because mandarin can flow with alot more genres than Canto, where a lot (if not all) of the dance songs try to imitate Rain, but really, the beat is shit and the lyrics are so forced and its difficult to hear, plus the dances are so lazy... but we're only talking about songs. I stopped listening to a lot of K-pop, I think I only listen to Wheesung now. Japanese genre I am very opened with, got into K-rock lately, I've been listening to the Crow Zero soundtracks, and also Dragon Ash, though they started adopting the reaggae sound which is cool.

12. lacrocq

lacrocq Member

I like to listen to English and Japanese and lately Korean music lately. I used to listen to a lot of Chinese songs, but then I kinda got lost behind and didn't know where to go for new music lol.

13. huniiiiii

huniiiiii Well-Known Member

canto and english, i love the meaning of canto lyrics