Song - What language do you listen to most?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 15, 2006.

1. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I listen to English Music more cause I am studying in the U.K.

I only go bk to H.K. for summer holiday every year. But I listen to C./J. music once a while like twice a week. haha... :)

2. mecano

mecano Member

It used to be Cantonese and English but since HKpop is degrading and English too somewhat (too much hiphop/rap/r&B), I'm listening to Mandopop and Jpop. And I'm never into much Kpop. Maybe it's got to do because they have alot of hiphop, rap and r&b which I dislike. The songs on the drama/movie soundtracks are on the other hand very good. But I also listen to Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish, Portuguese... music. Not much though only a couple of songs of each language.

3. mandy

mandy Member

It's all about English music for me. Im not really into chinese music. Maybe because I don't get to listen to chinese music much.
    You know when I turn on the radio or telly it's all english or dutch music.

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

english music is all about sex

5. honey_bunny

honey_bunny Active Member

Cantonese, English, Mandarin...whatever sounds good.

6. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

i listen 2 different types of music (c/k/j pop) and also english songs, im not really sure which i listen 2 the most cos i usually just pick out stuff from my playlist

7. Lawson

Lawson Member

lot of english and chinese songs

8. eatingriice

eatingriice Member

mostly chinese, cantonese and mandarin. but have been listening to more and more english, theres sum good stuff

9. Melody604

Melody604 Member

I used to listen to english but then I got into cantonese and mandarin. Lately I've been obsessed over Jolin Tsai's new music alblum! Does anyone listens to Jolin? she's sooooo hot and talented! she rox! -worship

10. v_happyafter

v_happyafter New Member

Contonese & english, I live in Colorado in U.S. so any of you know any free torrents download???

11. missanita

missanita New Member

Well I used to listen to a lot of english music but now I don't mostly mandarin and cantonese but occasionally some korean eventhough I can't understand it...hehe...ehhh english music is just really bad nowadays...

12. taxi01

taxi01 Active Member

I listen to mostly english & mandarin music. Occasionally cantonese.

13. inferno86

inferno86 Member

I would say 75% Canto, 20% Mandarin, and 5% Other (like Korean, Jap). But lately I've started to listen to more mando songs because of Michael Wong. Grrr....

14. lasalle

lasalle Well-Known Member

Mainly catonese but don't understand the words just the music

15. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

mostly cantonese, and some mandarin, english, and japanese.

16. bell3442

bell3442 Well-Known Member

I listen to different ranges of music. English the most since I live in the US. But, english music mostly consists of songs that concern cars, money, girls, etc. and i find that really annoying. But, i also listen to madarin, cantonese, korean, and japanese music. Even through I can't apprenhend what they sing about most of the time.

17. aznsuicidal911

aznsuicidal911 Well-Known Member

chinese-canto,mandarin, english and on sometimes even korean and japanese pop

18. kimmimuichi

kimmimuichi Member

mandarin- vowels are more singable

19. glitterysky

glitterysky Member

Korean, Chinese, then English. Seriously, the American music industry is going downhill. I miss the '90s!

20. anny430

anny430 Active Member

cantonese and mando songs~ esp songs that are sang by Janice n Jay~ theyre songs are so addictive~ i hardly listen to english music nowadays