SPOILERS - Ending... Only read if u want to!!!

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by tien317, Nov 4, 2007.

1. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

ending not bad,,,,

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Overall, this series was amazing!

3. mwong718

mwong718 Member

I don't like the ending, it is weird and I don't really get it, why gigi has to died and who does moses like in the end, he seems he loves gigi and yoyo. very confusing

4. Sadden_One

Sadden_One Well-Known Member

yeah i have to agree with u on this :)
    it seems like he didn't really enjoy the times with gigi, and seemed to care a lot more about the cases than her, and used her a couple of times, like when he comes back at home, ask her to cook him something to eat and then get ready for tomorrow's schedule
    the only reason he wanted to revenge gigi is cuz he felt bad that she died, and thinks it's because of him who didn't answer her calls that made her die, and also cuz he didn't like kevin and what he said before dying
    there's like nowhere in the series that tells that moses really loves her, not like in heart of greed, where u could always see how much he cared about linda chung

#44 Sadden_One, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  5. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

this was a good ending i liked it alot this series was really good all in all but they killed off gigi which was kinda sad and it turned the whole plot around and it just all went down hill and got really crazy from there

6. mooseketeerz

mooseketeerz Active Member

omg...i didnt know that this series was 37 episodes...i stopped at 34 thinking it was the end

7. pikasandy

pikasandy Member

omg...can't believe tvb did that....ruined another ending...so disappointing

8. junl00ng

junl00ng Member

so sad gigi die in the end, if she can together wit moses then is a good ending lol..
    anyway,thanks for sharing ^^

9. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Not much action and this series should of end in like 20 episodes but too much unneeded scenes.

10. fanofmusic

fanofmusic Member

i thought the ending wasn't too bad...quite dramatic in the scene where uncle fire almost dies

11. Lforlegend

Lforlegend Member

I personally think that this series started off very well, but sucked at the last few episodes..

12. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

[FONT=&quot]In my opinion Lung loves Ching-ching. There are many scenes tt showed lung loves ching till the end esp aft their break up onwards. He had lotsa of opportunity to fall 4 yoyo after the break-up but he did not. Ching was always on his mind even aft yoyo lil sister told him of yoyo’s feeling for him, he dreamt of good times when he was still with ching-ching right aft tt convo. I was really amazed by his undying love for ching-ching and did u see how he brushed off yoyo when she approached him intending to tell him abt her pregnancy? He sensed tt yoyo might want to touch on their relationship so he ask her if she had listened to his voice msg which said he didn’t want to be distracted bcoz he was still confused n irritable (Epi 35). I felt like a slap in the face for yoyo. Aft his break up, every case tt involved Kevin he wd look into it to the core coz he was prejudiced against him 4 being with ching. Another time, he went for a meal with yoyo n saw ching n Kevin he was disappointed n got drunk at some drinking competition, in his drunken stupor he said he missed ching n asked why ching chose Kevin over him. He wanted to make up with ching but being chauvinistic he suppressed the thots becoz it was ching who initiated the break up in the 1st place. In the end he bot a pair of concert ticket which ching had been wanting to catch but ching couldn’t turn up coz Kevin gave her too much work. The next day they met up n ching apologized but he refused to listen coz of stuff tt Kevin said to him the nite b4 n he believe ching was two timing him. He was full of remorse n regretted his action for not going with ching to see Kevin tt day. The time when Kevin drowned ching was exactly the same time lung left msg on ching cell fone. Lung wanted to see ching n talk things out n hope to watch the metors showers together. That was real sad n touching. I blame lung for being too clouded with jelousy. In the end moses accept yoyo out of responsibility more than love and he also realised he had to move on with life n yoyo's been waiting patiently, supporting n showing much care for him plus his baby. To begin with Lung has only friendship feelings 4 yoyo but he wl learn to love her eventually. I support his decision to be with yoyo in the last epi, otherwise he wil have mental breakdown like a lost soul without ching's replacement. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I like the way he carried out his role as an emotionally drenched soul after the death of ching. Great work Moses!
    [/FONT]