Starcraft 2 anyone

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by nraagoh, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Xaspian

Xaspian New Member

who complained that diablo 3 isnt in the making >_>

2. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

lol game developers had 9months of gaming and they hired some korean pro gamers to test the game out and it became developers vs koreans, and apparently the koreans pwnd them hc even tho its their 1st time

3. Nawainruk

Nawainruk Well-Known Member

When is Starcraft 2 being released?

As usual, Blizzard is not setting a deadline. I hope they manage to get a beta out by the end of 2007 but based on previous titles, I wouldn’t surprised if they delay it.

What are the new units and races?

No new races this time, they’re sticking to the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. There will be plenty of new units though. For example, the Protoss have been beefed up with an Immortal, Stalker, a Phase Prism.

Is Starcraft 2 an RTS or an MMO?
    starcraft 2 screenshot

Thank God, Starcraft 2 is an RTS.

It’s a good think Blizzard don’t listen to Vivendi all the time, otherwise they’ll be doing one MMO after the other. In Starcraft 2, there will be a single player and a competitive multiplayer on Battle.net.

Will it run on my computer?

Blizzard is not posting specific specs but it says the game will run on Vista and Windows XP. So you probably don’t need to upgrade per se. Getting the most of the new 3D look though will require a good graphics card at least.

What’s different?

Not much. I can’t blame them, Starcraft is one of the best games of all time, no need to fix it, just expand it.

There will be a new 3D engine, of course. There will be several new units for each race. Also, Battle.net will be upgraded with more multiplayer features.

4. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit:zzz

#104 hiyoo, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2010