StarCraft 2: Spilt 3 Ways

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akki, Oct 14, 2008.

1. v.quocbao

v.quocbao Member

this sound stupided just put all the campaign in one game like before what the point of the split

2. D-Kimbo

D-Kimbo Well-Known Member

I hate Blizzard for teasing us for nearly 2 years about SC2 and no release date
    When is this f-ing game coming out??!!

I remember I was in my dorm room watching the first trailer they released in Korea and I was like.. OMG im soooo...gonna kick everybodies ass at this game

and now I am so tired of these stupid trailers they release
    Im beginning to wonder if this game is ever ganna come out.

NOW their making it EPIC!!!!...WOOOOW!!! 3 PARTS!!?? OHHHHH! now it makes sense....WTF? next they're ganna anounce that its ganna be an MMORPG

I wish I was at blizzCon so I could have played the Beta....

by the way, Blizzard is working on Diablo 3 also...WTF? finish SC2 and THEN work on Diablo....what are they thinking? Procrastinators!!!!

3. aznsnipa

aznsnipa Member

Im gonna buy dis game rite when it comes out, i hope it's better den wc3

4. why would you even preorder 6 copies?

HHUURRR I WONDER WHY

MAYBE BECAUSE THE CAMPAIGNS HAVE TOO MUCH DATA TO FIT ON ONE DISC HUUURRRR stupided

5. lostlazy

lostlazy Member

been waiting over 10 years for this game. i have friends that work at blizzard in irvine, ca. its gonna still be a while before its released. sucks.

6. Caesu

Caesu Well-Known Member

Bestbuy says May 31 but not for sure they also allowed people to preorder and im glad i did haha. preordered mine at $70 now its $100 on the site =\ im pretty sure the game is done they're just letting WOTLK milk some more money before they release SC2, from what i heard Bliz started deving SC2 after WoW:TBC or.. some other bliz game.

CDN BB says May 31
    US BB says Nov 3
    but those are estimated QQ

7. Dicky

Dicky Member

Sounds good, can't wait for it to be out

8. akira8798

akira8798 Member

Wow, I have been waiting for this game for 4 years. it better be worth the wait!

9. thats why yall should get Diablo 3 instead.. hahah

I for one.. have never been a fan of Starcraft.. Warcraft yes.. but Starcraft.. never captured my attention..

10. SolidSubstance

SolidSubstance Active Member

I just kinda hope that they can justify 3 games like Guild Wars. If each game is unique enough in their own right, then its fine I guess. Only downside for me is that certain units won't be playable.

11. drunkmiroku

drunkmiroku Member

Hm.. that's a pretty big rip off now lol

12. mikeowl

mikeowl Member

so does anyone knows when will it be out?

13. junx13

junx13 Member

This is bad... and I'm already a giraffe from waiting so long .....

14. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

http://www.edge-online.com/news/blizzard-confirms-one-frontline-release-09

Beta release from BLizzard, it could be either Diablo or Starcraft 2 in the upcoming monthes. I'l say it is most likely Starcraft 2. Afterall, it HAVE been announced for quite some time now. I'll say Starcraft 2 will be coming out Q4 of this year - Hopefully, if not, the lastest Q1 of next year.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/44697/Activision-Blizzards-Delays-Announcements-Results-In-Summary

Right here, Blizzard say they will go for a 1 per year game release, so I do expect Starcraft to be out by this year.

15. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Time to get myself a wide-screen monitor

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member