Stop with Linda Chung Cameos

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Espresso, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

TVB is pushing her too darn hard. They insert those pathetic scenes of her, make a story out of nothing. How can she control her damn thought about someone.. So lame...

More so RAYMOND + LINDA call eachother their full names in the film, so tacky..

2. every scene shes crying... its very irritating. but liked it when ray and linda got together... ray deserves her!

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah, they push ray and lin too much, first the album now this.

They're probably win like best actor/actress by the way things are going

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Raymond deserves TVB King tho, coz he can act and Sing
    Linda,,, Pfft, lol cant act or sing, but they're pushing her hard

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i agree.....................i'd seen enough Linda Chung & Kate Tsui this year................i think there will be another Kate Tsui & Kenneth Ma drama coming this year...............oh god .........................................let'me see more Tavia, Yiu Sze Ling, Sonija whatever

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

TAVIA FOR QUEEN OF TVB fuk kate and linda TAVIA FTW

7. x_iilee33

x_iilee33 Member

lols i thought the story w/ linda-raymond-bosco was alrightt. it wasnt that bad

8. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I've think your mistaken totally.

Linda can act, she's really good. Just the scenes and roles they give her make it seem redundant. ex: too much crying scenes and stupid love triangles.

Raymond CANNOT ACT for shit. It's sorry, and a last card by TVB. He is seriously not even that handsome, SO BRASH, RASH and excessive. Every scene he's explosive and redundant. Terrible acting IMO. See nothing of him.

9. Azerz

Azerz Member

i dont get it lol people are hating Linda herself just because shes portraying a very bland and boring character if u swapped Tavia into Linda's role it may be better but still very bland and boring as she has to cry in almost every single scene shes in.

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

:laugh2:

Tavia > Linda > Kate

11. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

they have to make her cry so raymond will comfort her, therefore they get together
    its drama, what do you expect?

i think bosco's acting is below his standard in this series

12. Hunter_zaz

Hunter_zaz Member

Worst actor ever. Cant believe she managed to rise to leading actress roles lately. I thought it was just me but am glad there are others out there.

13. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree that they should stop showing Linda's series for a little bit. It reminds me of that year when Charmaine's series was shown non-stop. I think Linda has improved in her acting but still has a long way to go. I agree that her character is always crying and weak. Hopefully she will get a stronger character in the future.

14. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

yeah i agree they are pushing them way too hard espiecially ray when he just released his album and poor linda having to cry like every eppisode

15. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

In that past few years TVB had been promoting certain actors and they are like in almost every series. It's just annoying to see the same actors leading every serie. Linda's not bad, I kinda like her up beat, cheery attitude, but it's too much sometimes when she's crying or in too many recent series.

#15 EvilTofu, Sep 21, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  16. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

i quite like her...although i really don't see why, I think she just has charisma, but yea her character is very redundant

17. giga

giga Well-Known Member

linda's really a amazing actress but still like everyone said before she has the same roles, kinda reminds me of charmaine sheh but at the moment she is still one of the best in tvb

18. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

I really hated her in Moonlight Resonance - boring story, character, love triangle, etc. I really hated her in the last few eps with all the crying and all the storylines around her seem to be going around in circles.

19. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I totally agree; Linda's storyline seemed like just an add-on to the series -- as if they've ran out of characters and TVB just wanted to use the same people from the last series.

20. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

^ but i guess it's not the fault of linda... i mean. then it's more like the person who chose the cast and assigned the roles fault..