Stop with Linda Chung Cameos

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Espresso, Sep 19, 2008.

1. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

well same thing u said for linda applyies for raymond, he was given this role as well but really BOTH ARE GREAT ACTORS AND GREAT COUPLES ADN SHOULD WIN AN AWARD

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I swear in the last two eps, it was just her crying and crying.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

linda sucked in hog II compared to the first one where she was the female lead and she was very likable, but in hog 2, she gotta grow up.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol what she guna get tvb queen for? crying ?

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Linda is a good actress, so is Raymond imo. They just played character roles that aren't as likable as Moses' character, for example. I do agree Linda's crying was a bit excessive and got pretty annoying lol, the director should have told Linda to tone it down a notch.

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Linda's acting is great, but she's excessive in the scenes because TVB consistently gives her those roles.

However, Raymond's acting is terrible, brash, rash, and redundant. His emotions don't fit well. He seems to rush.

7. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Uhh Espresso thats basically who his character is a person. He is a child of a baker that has pretty much spent his whole life in the kitchen baking goods. Who do you want him to be a sophisticated baker??? Is there such a thing? LoL, if he brought sophistication to this role it would of been MELODRAMATIC & I would of laughed my butt off. He is suppose to be simplistic & rash.

8. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

nevertheless, she's good looking.

-lol

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

He's so rash to the point where it overtakes acting. Wanna see guys who does small roles but do it well, LIN ZHI YUNG (WAYNE LAI) is a great amazing actor.

10. lol linda pops up everywhere these days..... trying to her face across the board.... !

11. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Agreed, hands down!

12. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Yeah, she sings and acts bad. Only thing thats good in her is the face

13. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

i thought Linda's acting was great and her role was good till she met Bosco which turned her Happy life to sad =(