Street Fighter 4 or Resident Evil 5

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kdotc, Feb 5, 2009.

?

which game are/would you get

1. street fighter IV

83.3%
  2. resident evil 5

19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lol yea.. dude with the chainsaw... I kepted getting hacked up..

and your point being?

2. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

point being, it should be a deciding factor to which version of the game u get if u plan for online play... most people i'm sure will get RE5 for PS3 as they will be getting more content apparently... I'm not sure bout SF4, most local players i know will get it for the PS3 as they have sticks for PS3 from Tekken5 and a community of players of fighters... but who knows if the actual majority might switch over to the more stable Live...

3. yea.. live does have a lot of subscribers.. but lotta pple play on psn aswell.. but the most amount of players you'll see would probably be for pc.. plus pc you can do mods..

I don't see online fighters as having lasting appeal than games like online fpshooters..

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Tekken5 DR did relatively well for PS3... lag wasn't horrible... and i've never really looked at fighters on PC lol :p

5. well you can plug any controller to it..

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i don't think alot of people would play a fighting game on PC.

7. probably cause they're using the pc to look up pics of girls with the largest breasts in the world..

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha yo man at least i don't type guys with the largest boobs in the world...but seriously though has there ever been a fanbase for popular fighting games on PC. nobody even talks about that shit.

9. lol i'm just say.. ya either gaming on the pc or lookin' up pron..

but I mean this is first time SF is gonna be out on PC aswell.. so ya never kno..

10. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

Street fighter iv!

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

traded 3 games for resident evil for 360 at eb...if any1 is interested thers a trade 3 for 1 but trade in value games gota b 8+... i traded kane lynch, forza 2, and spiderwick wii

12. metalzoa

metalzoa Active Member

Most definitely I would get Street Fighter 4 plainly because I'm a huge fan of it back in the good old SNES days....

13. eb rip u off so bad... hate supporting them

14. twin123

twin123 Member

Street Fighter IV!

15. alexno1

alexno1 New Member

street fighter 4 for the win!@!@!@!

16. SolidSubstance

SolidSubstance Active Member

I think those are two very different games. If you don't really play games a lot, or spend too much time on it, I think RE5 would be the choice. But if you have a lot of friends that play online and you spend a lot of time on it, then you'll get more mileage out of SF4.

17. drunkmiroku

drunkmiroku Member

Just tried the Demo for RE5
    The co-op play makes the game really fun!

On the other hand... the computer AI is not very bright.

18. fuhua054

fuhua054 Member

SF4 rocks!!

19. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

damn where is the option for both
    i picked sf4
    i was too late on pre-ordering the fight stick =\ but able to get collector edition sf4

20. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Nothing special with collectors edition, you just get the brawler costume pack LOL