Street Fighter 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kdotc, Feb 21, 2009.

1. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

does anyone know how to use ultra for the 360???

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ its super but with LT...its the 3x punch or kick....check commands

3. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Unlocked all characters o_O
    Now we are waiting for someone who has all the trophies -whistle

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

My PSN code is AOES :)

should list everyone's PSN or Live Id up top...

5. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

just got my Collecter's Edition for PS3 through the post today!!!!

gonna start playing after i finish watching the football lol... will try and rip and upload the anime later =D

6. hayato2000

hayato2000 Well-Known Member

Did u guys (and girls) have the mad catz arcade joystick? i got mine the first day SF IV came out in stores,but after a few days the stick kinda feels stiff and on a moment i cant push down, down-right and down-left.......did u guys encounter this prob?

i went back to store with it, but they are out of stock, couldnt replaced, but there was 1 TE over, i pay extra and got it, plays way better than the standard edition...i gues every pen for every good material :p :p :p

7. ^ Thats what happens when you buy Mad catz, Just because they are jumping on the SFIV bandwagon everyone has forgotten who they are, there stuff is generally cheap and ill be surprised if anyones stick lasts longer than a year.

You should have just stuck to Hori or x-Arcade but GL with the TE

8. hayato2000

true, i do agree with u, but to get a hori u 'll have to import one, and it will be way more expensive. Actually mad catz didnt do a bad job for these sticks and pads

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i played this at my friends house today...didnt really like it...the dubbing in it is a bit weirddd

im not all that keen on the game though...i dunno...nuttin like how it used to be i think.....

10. ^ hmm im not sure about the NL, but in the Uk you can buy Hori and as your in Europe it shouldnt be to hard to find an online retailer.

BUT cus of SFIV Hori is very rare, actuyally everything in terms of sticks are rare, they cost about £50 - 60 for the Hori EX2 (360 version) and i was gona bid on one on ebay but it went up to £88 and i aint paying that.

Its gona be 6 months up to a year before you can say the stick is any good though, things tend to work fine while they are shiney.

11. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

You can change the language back to japanese you know. It's the first thing that you can change once you beat the game in arcade mode once.

12. hayato2000

yeah u r right, i should have get it first, but the hori is also hard to get here

and now i got the madcatz TE , im pleased,its way better than SE (on material and performance), but kinda pricy

13. ^When you buy stuff being pleased with it is all that matters, just remember you got no excuse for getting pwned now

14. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

finally found the game today

15. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

in other words, she got beat up -devil

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

omg i hate it when i go thru like 11 then dying in the last round

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Alright I'm out of ideas in setting up Akuma's Ultra other than using focus attack.
    Hadouken setting up for Ultra doesn't always work...just had to time it well...

18. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

air hadouken can get a good set up... u should be able to get a set up after teching if ur fast enuff... otherwise... focus is probably the best set up to date...

can u set up after a lk tatsu?, i'm assuming u can cancel out of it pretty quick and pull it off?

19. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

lk tatsu knocks them down, you can't grab them like that...they have to stand...was thinking of lk tatsu lp knock them into falling frame and then ultra and grab as soon as they touch down...but not sure will that work...

20. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

? i thought only Ryu's tatsu does knock downs... o_O