Street Fighter x Tekken!? Impossible? Possible!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by 小小, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

doesn't look anything like SF to me, besides it being 2D, looks very different from my point of view, as i said, like a flash game with gameboy mechanics. to be fair i think they may be using SNK vs capcom as a template or something because this game reminds me of that a bit but with worse graphics.

Well maybe it will change at some point or something, doubt it though, i reckon they will make it different enough from SF in gameplay and looks cus they dont want to mix games. if capcom aint careful they will end up being their own competition and losing more money.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That game look hot, a friend showed me that trailer when it went on FB. I wonder if you could use a team of SF+Tekken together rather than SF+SF and T+T like shown in those footages.

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i dont think this game is gonna be THAT good. Never really a fan of tekken.

4. nyczalex

nyczalex Active Member

wonder how this works ~ two different gameplay style

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I'm starting to think that this game will be more or less like Tekken Tag or Marvel VS Capcom 3 but with 2 characters. The way how the combos are being done is quite similar.

Anyone know whether you could mix the team like I said before?

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[video=youtube;eUP7EfNTBqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUP7EfNTBqc[/video]

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

8. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

This game stinks more than a dead cat on a hot summers day.

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

The new trailer look so cool, it has Cody and Guy at the end of the trailer (shown as new challenger)! Things just gotten interesting (the teaser trailer).

10. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

hmm i think i am looking forward to tekken x sf more hehe ><

11. ultim8camper

[​IMG]
    [video=youtube;fyB_TgxyOR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fyB_TgxyOR8[/video]
    [video=youtube;tT8dwKJCdps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tT8dwKJCdps[/video]

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    all blue is SF and all red is Tekken.

Thsi game look mad though, Ibuki + Chun Li combo. That guy look like the person from blade haha

13. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

I really dont like the look of it, capcom and namco heads acting like clowns on stage is not enough for me to get it.

For some reason i think 3rd strike online will do better.

14. ultim8camper

hes called raven .... yeah ... he looks like blade .. but hes more of a ninja then long sword etc

15. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Played some of this at the Capcom Fight Club here in NYC. it plays pretty fast and smooth. Cross assault is pretty awesome.

16. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Sold some old joysticks and picked up the Hori Premium VLX. I'm pretty much never going to use another joystick ever again.

I'm ready for SFxT and KOF13.

[​IMG]

17. fuck the joysticks.. GTFOH.. is that what I think it is?!? Wait.. that's not the Mark 4 is it!?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dis nigga and his toy fetish:facepalm: