Student or working?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wind2000, Apr 18, 2007.

1. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I am a student in my 2nd year of BA(Hons) VCD - Graphic Design in a uni.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

workign student lol...bachelor's degreee if i plan on goin finishin it lol..or else gettin diploma

3. magmags

magmags Well-Known Member

i'm a poor poor student! it's my final year at uni (hopefully!) and i will need to find a job real soon...

4. worked hard to stay on top...
    constantly countin' the money I got..
    hard to survivor with these other dudes..
    it's a jungle out there can't settle for number 2..
    now I jus kick back n collect revenue... -cool2

5. benjwang

benjwang Well-Known Member

let me clarify,
    i have sugar mamas to look after my gorgeous self =)

6. benjwang

Please take off does whatever a spider can, if you ever want to get laid. its way too dorky

7. sorry dude I dun swing that way...

8. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Senior at college. About to graduate with an accounting and finance degree. Got a job lined up after graduation.

9. benjwang

umm i wasn't offering.. sorry i know i am hot.. but.. no
    i was just giving you a tip. helping the less sexy, u know, doing my community service =) i'm just that cool love helping the less fortunate

- and btw can u guys stop proving what big dorks you guys are? i know u all still live with mom, its cool just don't announce it.

10. look I know wtf you're trying to do...

so if you don't get on topic... I'll have you out this bitch quicker than the doc rippin' you out ya moms stomach...

11. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

plz do it. this guy is soooo fucking annoying,

12. benjwang

o poor babies can't take being flammed run along to mama now.. bring her back and i'll treat ur mama so good =) u be calling me papa

13. benjwang

btw, learn how to talk shit right, why would a doc rip my mom's stomach out?
    god ur so dorky u cant even talk smack properly.. say something like "i'll have you out so quick u won't even know who ur mama is or something" gosh do u need help with everything?

14. I'm not dorky its that your dumbass dunno how to read...

15. benjwang

i do.. and once again, the doc would not be ripping me out of my momma's stomach. i came out her vir**nia like a normal baby. my condolences to u if thats how ur mom told u u came out

16. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Benjweng, I think you would be less annoying if you change your avatar. Just trying to give you heads up so you dont get picked on.

17. benjwang

thanks thisdamngood. i appreciate the effort. but i'm used to being picked on, i can hold my own ;) men usually feel intimidated by good looking men like me.

18. ^ Im sorry but ur pics making me -sick2...
    Neways...I'm a student ^^
    Doin Psychology and Theatre St at 6th form zZz

19. im just a poot little student that needs to work to get all my bills paid :(

20. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i was studying but now due to some personal reasons i'm working but will go back to finish my degree once i got the chance.