Sum Jeh/ Chow Hoi Mei/ Kathy Chow

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by [N], Mar 7, 2009.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

This is her first return to TVB in YEARS what do you guys think of her. I think she's doing her role pretty well although she usually almost loses her voice lol.

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yea shes really great ~ i like her ~

3. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah yeah, shes doing her role pretty well ~

4. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Watching her cry acting was awful. I don't like how simplistic her character is. It was somewhat interesting when she was suspecting "how gor" but that ended so quick.

5. shes still a great actress.. no signs of rust.... when teen gor died... her crying was believeable i thought.

the whole "ah soh" role suits her really well.

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Agreed :yes:

7. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

i guess this is her 1st time act as ah soh....

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

I remember her in The Breaking Point with Leon Lai, she was like the vulnerable pretty chick back in those days. So having her in this show really brings back some nostalgia, i'm glad she has a big role also unlike those older generation actors and actresses who come back and gets a supporting or crap role.

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ i remember her in that too....watched that when i was ubbbbber bb...!!!....kung kung old lorrr....:p...

awww i think shes really good..!!...esp. the bit when she meets her mammi for the 1st time in
    like 20 or 30 years....and then they tell ya why she aint speaking to her....

10. I remember i saw her in... Yee tin tow long gei
    She was wicked in that ^^
    She's sucha good actor <3

11. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

anyone else notice in ep 21 when she's dancing with laughing that she looked really cross-eyed??

12. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Probably cuz she's focusing on his knows or something and since their faces were that close she ended up looking cross eyed.

13. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awww i just wateched her in epi 11 when her mammi goes to her house to show her how to cook
    it was soooo cuteee...!!...and when they were in the bedroom talking...and stuff made me cry too....so 'gum yun'...:tear:

14. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yaaaa this is what came in my head when i watched the scene ~ [​IMG]

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

she got out of character in the last 10 eps or so lol, i mean she kinda blushed when michael tse kissed her and all, wasn't she a ho back then lol. also she lost her smarts (in the beginning she pretty much knew all the triad members), she gets played all the time.... although maybe they want us to assume that her character changed during that one year time skip like everyone else but damn thats why time skips suck in terms of character development.

16. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

She is just a dumb bitch being played by Hao Kor, and i hate that bitch for telling Laughing Kor on Hao Kor the killer of her hubby is Hao Kor, again i think she dies in some chapter later on.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sum jeh still getting played all the way the coke factory still in the backdoor of her restaurant, she can never cut her associations with the triads.

18. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

i like it when her face gets serious. not many actors have this. im referring to her eye glance.

19. kjdlk

kjdlk Member

she fits her role as ah sou perfectly

20. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

in ep25, when ah chung was trying to keep her with rifle, you can clearly tell that its a bb gun haha