Super Movie Cinema Nights Edition #15 ( Azumi 2 - Death Or Love )

Discussion in 'Super Movie Cinema Nights Movie Archives' started by hadouken, Nov 6, 2005.

1. wt-tr

wt-tr Active Member

Yeah the movie's a must see.. I recommend watching it after the first movie "Azumi" (First Azumi's even better)..
    But all links are dead :( U can find Azumi I & II's megaupload links from lorien86's thread in movies download section ;)

2. TurtleJai

TurtleJai Active Member

All 3 doesn't work =T
    Any alternatives? This looks like a mad movie..

3. steves3g

steves3g Member

looks like another good movie.

4. KillBill

KillBill New Member

I love this movie.

5. kenjil

kenjil New Member

any have azumi 2 for me

6. EternallyAddicted

EternallyAddicted New Member

Azumi (1 and 2) is a great movie !!!!
    This is the story:
    Azumi is a orphan girl "adopted" by a veteran of the wars of clans in medieval Japan. In an isolated place, this last one teaches the best techniques of fight Azumi and nine other boys. Some years pass by and it is necessary time for ten companions to carry out their first mission. Impatient to discover finally the world and to put into practice what they learnt during all these long years, they are under the shock when they understand the contents of their first mission : they have to meet binomials before the Boss announces them that each of them has to kill his(her) partner... The five alive persons leave to carry out their real first mission: murder a powerful chieftain.

7. sk123

sk123 New Member

Cool Posting Dude...open The Link Plz

Cool Posting Dude...open The Link Plz

8. 143art

143art New Member

i didnt quiet understand if Nachi was that guy...forgot his name but was it him or what? Bit confuse ??

9. cheetah

cheetah New Member