Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akki, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sara

sara Well-Known Member

I just got mine on the 9th. I bought the Wii version. To me this is better then the older version. Graphics are so good. Great game!

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

are u a girl by any chance? cos if u are then thats impressive. i don't know any girl who likes to play super smash bros. lol. then again i know very few girls who play computer games except for the ds.

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

OMG man. I just got the wii and game. Sick! Marth is still amazing and still my fav character for now... Till I unlock more.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Khaotic, you're a real big game freak, loser :D!

5. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i bought it yesterday!!!
    but they only had the jap version available... but that didn't stop me! hahha
    now i just need the wii =(

and to learn japanese >.<

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

reno!!! Import it lol

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

hope the game has language settings. lol

#67 khaotic, Mar 16, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  8. bbes

bbes Incredible

the games pretty self explanatory i would think reno, so u shouldn't need to learn japanese. but ye u need the japanese wii which can be a pain to find.

9. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

theres no language settings on game :D hehe... get english version :D import it from the USA!!! :D lol

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

or do the normal thing and wait like i am lol. but then again, i don't have that much time to play on it now.

11. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

this game is awesome. Captain Falcon and Snake ftw.

12. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

no... KIRBY FTW -bigsmile

13. booooooooooooo lol......... Meta Knight Ownage!!! at least im trying to learn him hahaha

14. i would get it but i dont think i got enough room in my bed room to stand so far back from my TV, ll need to play it in my living room, and in this day an age we tend to live in our bedrooms >.<

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I completely owned this Kirby the other day. Was it you rth? Lol jks

But man if you played melee and were good at it. Brawl online is a joke.

16. how much room do you need to play the game?

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

??? What do you mean?

18. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

errr... u can use classic control or GC controls to play... and u don't need to jump around even using the Wiimote :whistling:... so if u got about 3-4ft from the screen for eyesight purposes... ur set...

19. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Anyone try playing on Wi-Fi yet? I played a few rounds with some friends of mine. Lags a bit depending on your connection but it's really fun. You can configure your own text taunts. We did a few free for all brawls as well as the home run contest. Managed to break 2000 feet with 2 people on the homerun challenge.

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

wat does it jump for u then or something. also, wat do u mean by the online play is a joke? is it cos everybody just quits when they are about to lose?