Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akki, Mar 3, 2008.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Lol no. It's cause everyone is below average... Not everyone, but the majority of them. More fun playing against my brother and having a good match.

Also. I started using Falco again and I think he has improved. His forward smash has great range and his grab is MUCH easier to use.

2. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

i'm getting pissed off at online play... it lags so much for me... =/

the only time it's worth it is to play with your friends only, cuz lag usually isn't much of a problem at that point...

and yeah.. most everyone online sux terribly...

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Ya the lag sucks. I can't hit certain combos because of it...

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well im gonna chip the wii wen i get back, so hope that'll let me play the ntsc region game!!

stupid pal, being isolated from the rest of the world =(

5. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

i havent played online yet. I want to pwn some people with the power of THE KNEE!

6. azncutie44

azncutie44 Member

there's guys that play the ds too. just cuz its not a 'hardcore' gaming console but i think video games are cool. cuz i hang out with guys all the time and they suck you into them. haha. cuz theres nothing to do other than play video games. ;-)

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know theres guys who play the ds its just im saying that if girls play on a games console its usually the ds thats all lol.

8. Barishnakov

Barishnakov Member

Preordered on a whim kind of day of while at a brawl tournament. That game is great!

9. gosh i play with my room mates and friends on stock and his strategy is lay low and come in with the sucker punch HAHAHA yeah >___< i KO like 20 people but i end up losing by one life to him rawr! hahah buts its cools i got 2025 on the homerun challenge Solo.... and i just finished the adventure mode on intense and got all the characters..... (all within the last week)

NEVER TOO MUCH SMASH BROS XD

and LOL Kirby isn't fast enough for me but i still love the Kirby in my Sig haha (Sonic got pwned)

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

My brother does that! Especially when he has players like pit, falco and fox who have good projectiles. Good thing his plan doesn't work in 1v1...

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh i hate it when ppl dodge from the cpu and then when ur high in damage they hit u when ur down.

12. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i wanna play it already
    arghhhh

wheres my wii wen i need it =(
    i wanna go homeeeeeeee

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

well so do i but it's not even released here. at least u will get to play it before i do.

14. reno

reno Well-Known Member

it's not released in aust
    but i im o/s so i bought the jap version just for the sake of the game lol

i'm sure the language problems won't make too much diff
    its still in a way, button bashing :p

now i just need to get home n chip my wii, so i can play diff regions!

15. ddchunlap

ddchunlap Member

i think you might be able tp change the language on the jap version to english? coz the gamecube one did?

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

well the menus are pretty self-explanatory.

17. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

im trying to complete all the challenges...Boss Battles on intense...is insane. shiiiit...boss battle on very hard is already insane

18. taichi2134

taichi2134 Member

I haven't bought the game yet but I had a chance to play it at the store and it is sweet. One of the better for a while. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of my own.

19. mizbbyangel

mizbbyangel Active Member

I rented the game this week and I was playing it at my boyfriends with his friends. I think it was really fun but then it gets you all dizzy and confused when you have all the players play.

20. playing 3 computers on Nasty (Level 9) is tough.... lol its the only real challenge i can really get, hahaha but yeah boss battles are so ridiculous on intense..... >__< some bosses are much easier than the other and seriously? One life for the crazy fast Tabuu? sure thing..... i guess i need to learn to side step FASTER >__<