Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC)

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[​IMG]

Hahahahaha so its true Capcom decided to remove huge breast off Juri's Favourite things list

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol capcom and their greedy ass ways. super street fighter and resident evil 5 enhanced fuck they are damn leeches. i remembered them charging us for re5 vs mode which is definitely something that should already be in game. fuck capcom.

3. lol for reals.. RE5 Directors Cut...

but yea.. probably not gonna get this right away.. that shits hella shady.. they should have added bonus stages for sf4.. but taht yuri character looks outta place.. she looks like she should be guilty gear, tekken or some shit..

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Who cares, she's a korean chick who like big titties I'm fine :D

5. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i like it but my fav chars are already in the game so no worries for me :D

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I'm more interested in T Hawk, it's like a more mobile version of Gief
    And Dee Jay's cool, combo whore

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i just think im gonna be frustrated over that soo many people will combo whore with t-hawke .. fucking hell .. standard combo then ultra = death .... dont want to be in that place ....

8. ^ you get pwned on the regular version... better stick with the original son.. -cool2

9. ultim8camper

oi its not my fault im crap xD .... but i have learnt more skills and tech now to use so u better watch out ecko ¬¬

10. lol but really tho.. i don't get that hardcore enough to get better at sf...

maybe once my tekken joystick comes in try to practice with that..

11. BvALoR

BvALoR New Member

cant wait

12. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Maining Deejay if they don't buff my Bison!

I'm guessing the game should be like $30-$40, it won't be full priced as the producer said so.

13. if they offer some kinda discount for people who have sf4 already then i might get it..

but then again.. look at L4D 2.. full price.. >_>

14. ultim8camper

^ but l4d 2 is an entire new game tho ... thats why its full price .. different set up, maps, setting, guns , weapons, scenery ,system ,characters voices,zombies, sub boss's ... soooo ... but SSFIV just diff characters and things balanced out and supposedly "new stages" sooo .. i rek it will be £18-£25... still gonna buy any way

15. yea.. everything looks the same.. like its just a mod..

but yea.. don't forget get me a copy too.. :D

16. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i hope sagat and gief will be nerfed a little bit and DAN and CAMMY get a buff :D

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c6dWkHcZFI"]YouTube - Super Street Fighter 4 All New Characters revealed 1/3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNMOXLjNEHM"]YouTube - Super Street Fighter 4 All New Characters revealed 2/3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEHloGcfg"]YouTube - Super Street Fighter 4 All New Characters revealed 3/3[/ame]

18. hahah they got some good points.. zangeif comment was funny..

19. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

RE5: Director's Cut is the alternate version right? I heard in TGS they were going to have an alt version of RE5... Capcom are indeed milking us hard.

20. yea.. the Directors Cut is supposed to support the motion controls..