Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC)

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Yeah. I wanted Rolento more than Cody.

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

please not ibuki next, please be someone like her master, then thats fine, but not ibuki

3. Is Adon gona be broken too? of are they gona make Adon a fixed Sagat with extra moves and leave Sagat broken for the noobs?

Namco PLEASE let Bison (boxer) run through ex fireballs!!

to the person who feels the need to point out the obvious and take my purposely made mistake seriously... your a noob.

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ i dont get how sagat is broken?

@flaming why no ibuki ... i liek ibuki xD....hahaha

5. -High HP
    -High Stamina
    -High Priority
    -Fastest fireballs
    -Easy to combo into super and ultra

the first couple mins, the rest is fanboy rubbish for fanboys
    [video=youtube;6sh-1opTn00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sh-1opTn00"[/video]

6. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Sagat's not broken, just slightly off balance. The only thing broken in SF4 is Zangief vs Seth. Seth can 10-0 Zangief. Nobody else has a match up as bad as that.

7. ultim8camper

OMG !!!!!! LOOKKSSSS SOOO AMAZIIINGGGG !!
    [video=youtube;XM1LpLC7dfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1LpLC7dfU&feature=sub"[/video]

8. lol fukin' Adon's a BEAST!!

9. rite... im rolling guy...im not looking forward to having 20 second breaks in a match when someone lets off juri's ultra... WHERE IS DUDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Yah if the online rumored list is true, Dudley will be revealed sooner or later. I've been an M.Bison purist so far and don't use anybody else, but I might try to pick up Deejay and Dudley. Looking forward to psycho banish the new roster in SSFIV.

The rumored list is:

SSF2: T.Hawk and Deejay - both confirmed
    SFA: Adon, Guy, and Cody - just confirmed
    SF3: Dudley, Makoto, and Ibuki - waiting or false

11. WAT DUDLEY FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i use Bison ((or balrog to you) (boxer)) only, i would like to use Dudley too

12. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

You know he's totally different...

I would say it wouldn't be Ibuki, it just doesn't fit the storyline...but could it be Geki? LOL

13. ^ Ibuki is weak sauce, guess ill be using guy and boxer

14. I'm pretty sure somewhere while back I heard they were gonna put in Gouken's daughter..?? some shit like that.. maybe SF5..

but they need to put in Rolento!! hahah I be wackin' fools with the stick all day!

I think eventually they're going to release all the characters in the series.. Street Fighter 5.. end of next year.. LMAO

15. ^ would be nice but its supposedly fake >.<

do hope he is in there though

16. ultim8camper

aww noeess really?? never knew a confirmed fake lmao xD

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The lighting in that picture isn't correct, and that portrait has been googled up.

18. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Dudley pic, I knew its gonna turn back up soon, that was release before the console character roster was revealed
    Anyways:
    [video=youtube;XM1LpLC7dfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1LpLC7dfU"[/video]