Susanna Kwan as 鍾笑莎

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 7, 2008.

1. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I think in part 2 she is more annoying than in part 1. I think part 2, it might have reverse effect on her if she continues to act like this because it seems like people hate her than like her. I dont think this is good on her real image

2. Weberley333

Weberley333 Member

I can't stand her! She is so annoying....that voice drives me CRAZY!!! I wonder if she is like that in real life....

3. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

yes i have to say that her voice is annoying. I thought she would be a good character is this series being hor ma's sister but nope, she is still bitchy, and the one causing all the trouble. Same as last year, i want to slap her!

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer, her voice was still that high pitched when she was on that Music Host show thingy, lol
    and thats why she and hor ma is different, because shes adopted ........ not only is she a lor por now, shes also a lor lui !

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lmaooo mr bro was watching and saying "she is such a bitch" and then he said "when i go hong kong and see her im going to deck her" lmao at my bro

6. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

a very good singer plus actress i really dont like her in the drama but thats a good thing i guess her role is to make people hate her lol. shes doing a very good job looking at the comments above. one of my favourite plus disliked character in hog series

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer, she does portray the character very well, lol but it looks soooooooo real, lol Very Exprienced Baddie Actress, lol dont think i can picture her playing a good character

8. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

i'm so sick of her. i want to smack her. she keeps lying and she's sooo annoying.

9. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

She is not as evil as Hong Yee, Hong Yee is far smarter than her. Hong Yee knows how to mask her feelings in front of others and she knows what to say at the right time. Sa Yee is just a perfect example of a selfish person, who says what she thinks. That is positve for Sa Yee, at least she is less fake than Hong.

10. yammer

yammer Active Member

Some ep 24 spoiler included

Did anybody notice Sa Yi's subtle nose job in Ep 24? Especially in the bridal salon scene when she saw Michelle Yim. That's the old nose. Also, when the family was planning Fala's wedding at the restaurant, you can also see that she has different noses in different shots.

11. ultim8camper

lools wow what a notice........ i didnt notice it lools

12. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Type O can't have Type AB child?! wtf, if their mother is AB then she could be AB!! wtf.........that fk Sa

13. ultim8camper

sa yee is tse tse ngoy ngoy ....well in the end we will find out that she is actually the lor luiy

14. yammer

yammer Active Member

I noticed it a while back, I think at one of the charity shows. But was too lazy to check the old shows to make sure. I can't believe they actually will have pre- and pro- nose job shots in the same episode. Just look at her nostrils. They are very large before surgery. Now they brought the tip of the nose lower. You know who else got the same job done? Chen Lu the figure skater. If you compare her Olympic Gold shots from years ago with Dance show-II, they are very obvious.

I have nothing about plastic surgery but I thought HOG-II was shot entirely after the nose job so audiences don't notice as much.

Oh well.

15. joekdo

joekdo Active Member

She PISSES me off so much! OMG I hate Sa Yee. I'm only on episode 15, but... I think she's a huge bitch and honestly, why don't they just kick her out of the house? It's like having a spy in their house 24/7!

16. tamagodaisuki

just watched ep 24 n wanted to say she is the most annoying character to me in this series. hate her actions and attitude thinking whatever she does it not wrong and her money craving behavior is just too much

17. she gets what she deserves in episode 25 :) i think all the sa sa haters loved that ep! -lol

LOL @ her sneaking back to the house each time... like a damn crook.

LOL @ her falling in the water tripping on the beer bottle...Loved it.

18. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

for ep 26
    Sa ye is actually doing something good for a change, I was abit surprised by it, but some how it didn't turn out to be all that great for her even though she had the right intentions.

19. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm feeling bad for her after ep. 26.

I was so shocked that she was actually standing up for her family and fooling the evil people instead. I really thought she was gonna act as a spy for Michelle. I actually got chills! But too bad...I think she will either work with Michelle now because of how the family didn't help her out of jail or will always be the woman who cries wolf because of all the lies she's told before.

20. ultim8camper

wooow sa yee finally did the right thing ... i felt tight on her ......