Susanna's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 12, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

that bitch just wouldnt repent of her deeds....i bet she's just pretending to be sick to get to hayu's soft side...

i saw the entertaiment news on the 3 of them(michelle, leesk and susanna) talking bout their opinions on their character...

susanna said it's hard to act as a bitch actually...she hasn't acted as a villain before and it's hard to keep on scolding ppl in high voice...bet a lot of ppl hate her character that even lee si kei has asked the audiences not to hate susanna because it's just a series...:)

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

susanne has a really nice voice. Really like the Theme song. and her acting is also very good. But she is sooo evil >_<
    cant believe that ppl will do such a thing.
    i just finished watching epi. 28.

3. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

If susanna doesn't win the "TVB best actress of the year", I will be 100 sure that that award is 100% fake. She is the best on this serie.

4. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

for a first time that she is evil in a character, i think she played a very good in it, but as her character is evil i don't really like her in this because she is starting to annoy me.

5. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

has she acted in other series before? Never really knew of her existence til now. What's her chinese name?

She's a good actress, and her character in this show just shines. THe show would be so dull without her.

6. dinkojinko

dinkojinko Active Member

Her playing the villain in this series is amazing since her character makes everyone so angry. Her name is Suzanne Kwan (Kwan Gok Ying). I think she was in more movies (old black and white ones perhaps) when she was younger.

7. xxkellyxx

xxkellyxx Banned

i dont her character tho >.<

8. dreyvii

Hmmm...yeah, character sucks, but acting is good.

9. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

i hate suzanne character

I hate her character. She manipulates her husband and her family for have money. Her husband is very nice with her but she just want have a money

10. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

i think her acting is very good
    without character like sai kai this series will be so lame
    lotsa credit for her

11. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

her character is evil. susanna kwan does a good job portraying this role. I haven't seen her in any movie before this. I believe she started out as a singer.

12. dreyvii

What a crazy woman! Her husband is at his deathbed, and she refuses to let his children in til he changes his will...nuts! Good thing he still outsmarted her

13. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

feel like strangling her...

14. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

dont be angry at her^^
    she just does her job...
    i think the everyone is angry at her but that means she did her job well...^^

15. dreyvii

She played her character well to the end. The ending part was well acted out. I'd give her a thumbs up for a so called 'amateur' like her - that's what she claims she is, but you really can't tell, can you?

16. wantirnaar

wantirnaar Well-Known Member

take that juice... abalony

17. minimo

minimo Member

After seeing the ending, I really think she deserves an award for this role. I wouldn't have expected her to do so well especially playing eveil but her emotions and acting really made me hate her at times, and really pitty her at others. Personally, I think she made HOG a success.

18. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

She was good, like a pro at acting out her feelings and emotions.

19. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Yep, she's a great actress. Only hate her character and not her.

20. je t'adore

je t'adore Well-Known Member

that's a nice name. but she is not nice