Sushi

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by AnChuChu, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

People refer to him as MDD or Mo Dak Ding I thought....I think it translates as 'Irresistable'...guess it's better if he explain it himself hehe.

What cooking can you teach me/us aishiteru? :)

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

aiks.. the i tot i knew the first word... n i was wrong.. T-T so sad... sobs...
    wot chinese characters can u teach me then? hmm i can teach u stuff... would u like to cook simple to hard?

oh oh n i made bau yu kai juk hahaha... the thread regarding bau yu..yu chi n all made me crave for it.. =.= so i made my fav bao yu kai juk.. wanna learn that? the easiest.. doesnt look that good.. but taste great.. kekek

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

-er Why???
    Aww why not? I am -innocent2

More like trying to chuck it in MY bag.. like Aishiteru said :p

4. AnChuChu

AnChuChu Well-Known Member

First: Oesssh..>.< i missed a lot of fun while i was -sleep hehehe.. me laan fan chuchu~~ ^^

hahahah, or or or.. you can put the 'unwanted stuff' in a tissue... and when nobody's looking... pretend like you need to stretch ... and then ... throw as hard as you can to the side where nobody is sitting.. or a dark corner... *Hmmm... something wrong? i did nothing.. why are you looking at mieee?! *

-devil more ideas are welcomeee...

because the 21e of june, i'm gonna visiting a japanese eat-all-you-can resto with mah sis.. whahahahah i must be prepared rightttt???

-whistle

#64 AnChuChu, Jun 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Sorry, can't read chinese characters myself! And err, I prefer the simple dishes first, I'm just a starter in that respect. :)

...I still think my Tupperware method is the best as you won't waste food -lol

6. AnChuChu

...I still think my Tupperware method is the best as you won't waste food -lol[/QUOTE]

hahahah... then i should buy a suppa duppa ultra extra large tupperware box... but where do i put it?

7. aishiteru4

yup yup.. tupperware... then u can pack for dinner or tomorrow's lunch too ehhehe

simple dishes.. hahah i teach u how to cook rice.. hehehe

hahahah... then i should buy a suppa duppa ultra extra large tupperware box... but where do i put it?[/QUOTE]

u just bring a big bag.. like a beach bag.. n then put it in... remember to leave the lid open ;)

8. BabyRain

Hmm, Mou Duk Ding means sth like unbeatable.. or excellent..

9. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

If you start new threads about food 'n cooking I'm sure I can learn something from you. :)

Just make sure that BRain isn't sitting next to you as she probably will dump her sushi without the toppings in your bag to get rid off it...-whistle

Oh, have interpreted it wrongly I guess? Thought 'MDD' can also mean 'irresistable' because something is excellent and it suggest the 2nd meaning - irresistable-? (dunno how to explain this properly...)

10. aishiteru4

ahhaha ok ok.. maybe i will do that after my exams.. hehehe start a thread for sharing recipes.. hehehe or maybe i should do it now.. haha but by the time i finish exams.. it would be sometime later.. ehhe
    hey! dont insult cooking rice ok.. its not easy ehheeh did u watch beautiful cooking? alex fong could only cook rice... so sau ka... hahaha

i m sure BRain wont do that to me rite ;) hehe i love u rain rain ehhe lol.. i only realise BRain = brain ehhee
    genius rain!

]

11. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey Member

I loooove sushi!!!! you guys make me hungry now!

12. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

hahahah... then i should buy a suppa duppa ultra extra large tupperware box... but where do i put it?[/QUOTE]

You should see my parent's fridge.....It's like a mini city where food containers are like buildings and cars.

13. AnChuChu

- Wooow.. how old are you? i think you are younger then me .. but much better cook~~ ow gossh.. i'm so lazy.. i really should learn to cook`~ hihih .. would you be my cookmaster/sifuuu?! -^_^-worship

- whahahah that is sooo me...! to forget to open the lid... whahahah~~ everything just falls into my bag.. and not in my tupperware box~~ byebye sushi .. =(

14. AnChuChu

oesh oesh ... gimme your CAR (of BUILDING) =P gimme foooood .. .although .. i'm quite full .. i'm just back from jamchaaaaa -tongue2

but gimme gimme gimme..... yummy yummy yummy ^____^ ~

15. daveduno

daveduno Member

hmms another idea is to use a ziplock bag =p and a giant coat with lots of pockets

16. AnChuChu

Whahaha...hm... that coat thing won't work for me... i have coins in my jacket... i don't want extra topping of coinss ^^

17. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

That only works in comedy movies. Don't think many people would do that in reality.

18. oh god, those sushi are beautiful!! i want them so badddddddddddddd. :'(

19. BabyRain

Hey, that's not fair... I didn't say I do that.. I only suggest it :p

Yup, I get what you mean, i guess it can be interpreted that way too.. hahah who cares what his nickname means.. lol

LOL... yup yup.. But you hafta type it as BRain, just to differentiate between the normal human brain and me... to avoid -huh confusion u know? lol

20. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Do people call you BabyR too?