Tavia Yeung as 孫皓月

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

I love her in this series. She is such a good actor. Its like when she cries i wanna cry with her too. I never really liked her before, well i shouldnt say that i didnt like her. she just never caught my attention, but after this series, my views changed about her.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

no need to re-watch, Christina is missing a letter, I? idont remember, why should i? there are plenty of sign moves and spanish + japanese words i have to memorize.

3. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Apparently, you missed the point of the missing "I" in "Christina" in that scene and that's why you need to re-watch it so you won't look like a tool next time you post.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

which point are you talking about? Sa Yee's purposely missed a letter or Tavia didn't see that missing letter, or else.

5. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I was under the assumption (from your vague post that I quoted) that you were saying Tavia is stupid for forging the orphanage letter without double checking the spelling. My mistake if I assumed wrong.

6. stjohn87

stjohn87 Member

Tavia really looked very pretty in this show. absolutely stunning and hot !

7. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

yeah i agree shes hot =D and i sooo want her to be with moses man i hate kate!

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

To me, it's the screen writer's purpose. That's how things connected and stirred up drama. Yes, it wouldn't be logical for her to check something tiny because she's eager and excited. Oh well, let's move on to the next break-point later.

9. vayha

vayha Well-Known Member

Tavia is great in this! i think she should win best actress this year! lol

10. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I really have to commend Tavia's acting in this. I was never a fan of hers until now. Like Linda's character, Tavia cries a lot in this series too, but where I find it annoying and unnecessary with Linda, I feel sympathy and pain for Tavia! She gives a lot of depth to the character.

11. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I still don't get what you're thinking. Are you saying that Tavia forged the letter and missed the letter?

12. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Yes, and I said it's done on purpose.

Simply, let's move on.

13. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Its already been established and shown that it was Kate and her mom that forged the letter. Tavia had nothing to do with the letter.

14. ziggyboo

ziggyboo Member

I love Tavia in this series! But omg...i feel soooo sorry for her! How many times did she get accused of stuff by Kate and her stupid mum?!?! If I was her during that letter part, I think I would tried to kill myself.

15. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

it must be so hard to like someone and not being able to tell them...

16. wuming27

wuming27 New Member

she is pretty

17. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Uhh.. this is why I told you to re-watch the episode, because as zero_c said, Tavia did not forge the letter, "Sa Yee" and her daughter Camie forged the letter.

18. sormiow

sormiow Member

haha...At last everybody support Tavia in episode 29. Quite good ending in this episode.

19. chiuhpzz

chiuhpzz New Member

20. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I think Tavia has improved a lot. Linda acting is horrible