Tavia

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by haru, Oct 28, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^i speak pure canton lol, u cant judge that until u hear my speak dear. ppl just lazy nowadays to bother w/ the L or N, yeah its true it's NAI NAI, but u go listen to what others pronounce u heard the L more than the N

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ know why? cuz those from CHINA has a different accent than those from HK .. it doesn't matter how you say it, the thing is nai and not lai .. lol

3. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

Tavia acting is good and i feel bad for her character in the drama...she's just so unlucky and everything she does that are consider "good deeds" she doesn't get the treatment she deserves. instead she gets punished -.-'

4. xoannyxo

xoannyxo New Member

hey thanks you for uploading^^ very appreciated!! this is a really good drama

5. tkt138

tkt138 Active Member

Tavia acts very good as the evil one. She should win something for her acting.

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's her nature, she's wasn't really a bad person and she does try to do good deeds sometimes but she gets the bad end of the deed even when she meant well. On the other hand she's always expecting something in return for what she does. She even said so herself, I put in 10%, I expect 100% in return. She's always keeping those feels of who did her wrong and will pay them back one day mentality. Always seem jealous and wanting more.

7. onni

onni Well-Known Member

Tavia is up to her plan already now. and she is getting closer and closer to what she wants. nothing evil on her initially but she's getting into it now. Tavia is pretty and a good actress.

8. tamagodaisuki

she's finally gonna become the concubine in the next ep.....can't wait!

9. choygal

choygal Member

I think tavia did a great job even if she doesn't win best actress she should win my favorite

10. clemsip

clemsip Active Member

who cares if shes evil..shes hot n her being evil makes it even better lol .

11. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

is it me? but i feel charmaine occupied the screen time a lot more than tavia .. where we want to know more of her character.

12. tamagodaisuki

tavia was so cunning in ep20, reminds me of sheren tang in war & beauty. both concubine quickly recovered from their lost and thought of a plan to hide the situation and use the lost to their advantage.

13. lkhdav

lkhdav New Member

hahaah tavia transformer to be the queen lo

14. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

ohh man she has bacome sooo evil in episode 20.....

15. ataea

ataea Member

I'm glad to see Tavia's role in this drama, she does a really good job of portraying her character!

16. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Tavia has finally become truly evil...

17. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

agree with clemsip, tavia really conveyed the role well here and it made her look hot lol and i feel like charmaine is a bit passive while tavia is taking the spotlight for the time being in the current episodes, from at least episode 20 plus.

18. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

Finally, the serie is getting into the best part, hope TVB don't screw the ending as they do so often.

19. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

tavia needs to get over herself!!! how can she live on that one issue for like 10 episodes. it's so annoying!!

20. wtf.com

wtf.com Member

I'm pretty obssess with Tavia, she being so evil doesn't sit well for my perfect image of the perfect women.
    ________
    The Cigar Boss

#40 wtf.com, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011