TBOL or DB

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by goo wak jai, Jan 27, 2007.

?

Which serie do you like better?

1. The brink of law

37 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Dicey business

18 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

So which series do you like better? From what i've seen i think the brink of law is a better series than dicey business, even though dicey bussiness was a good tvb series.

2. currently not chasing TBOL... soo i have to say Dicey Business!

3. seng10

seng10 Member

definately TBOL.....

4. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

in my opinion, i think DB is better, because it's following along the storyline...
    TBOL seems to be jumping all over the place, making the story kinda complex...

but TBOL is still a interesting series, i still like DB more

5. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

After Michael Miu went evil, DB went downhill for me. I didn't like his acting after he went evil. I like the plot much better in TBOL even though Shirley's character pisses me off.

6. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

When I only started to watch TBOL, I instantly liked it over than DB.
    Every aspect in TBOL was better than that of DB, in my opinion (characters, plot, etc.).

Also, in my opinion, each episode in DB barely gave me the "suspenseful" feeling, whereas each TBOL episode keeps me craving for the next.

7. Dokk

Dokk Active Member

Definitely TBOL... DB, to me, was the type of show that I would be watching while doing other stuff, (multi-tasking), while for TBOL, i actually sat down and focused and watched every bit of it.

8. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

TBOL is better because it has a better cast, dicey juz didn't have to pull it off. The story line is not similar, so it is hard to compare, but I do enjoy TBOL better.....

9. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

tbol is better, like everybody said every ep leaves you wanting more.

10. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

I finished watching DB, and just started with TBOL..but I think DB was better..even though TBOL is still good.

11. Silversaber

Silversaber Active Member

I'm glad there's debate going on... I only started watching tbol and i'm loving this series. Can't wait to start watching db =)

12. cyrus

cyrus Well-Known Member

The brink of law for sure.....the casts are much more stronger and better than Dicey Business, but DB is good as well la

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Dicey had the best cast in a while! great plot. Michael and Bobby are great!

14. Lilsniffy112

Lilsniffy112 New Member

i liked dicey business bc of bobby n jessica they had a betta cast than TBOL in my opinion. theres alot of ppl i didnt like like shirley n kate the only reason im watchin TBOL is bc of bernice

15. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

Dicey Business, that's for sure. It has a better mix of the older generation of actors and actresses while in TBOL, most of them are pretty new.

Bobby and Michael made DB worth watching while in TBOL, I mostly idolize Michelle and loving Shirley's acting. (Maybe I just like evil characters olol)

16. kar3n86

kar3n86 Member

the brink of law for sure

17. cellfonexpert

cellfonexpert Member

TBOL is just barely better...they r both good!!! DB is kinda too long...and not as suspense. I pretty much craved for every ep of TBOL.

18. xsushiix

xsushiix Member

it seems to be pretty close with me, DB and TBOL almost tie, but i think i like TBOL better. i wished they made it longer :p

19. venusluv

venusluv Member

Brink of Law is better even tho i liked both. I like the cast better in brink of law and also cuz kenneth ma and bernice were paired up together even tho kenneth died really soon

20. Adam617

Adam617 New Member

Tbol Tbol Tbol