TBOL or DB

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by goo wak jai, Jan 27, 2007.

?

Which serie do you like better?

1. The brink of law

37 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Dicey business

18 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

i thought DB was good but TBOL is even better!

2. j_29

j_29 Active Member

brink of law was wayyy better
    it was so much more twisted than dicey business. there was a surprise around every corner

3. fatboi2007

fatboi2007 Active Member

i choose both, but since i had to choose one, i chose dicey bussiness because it is a serious movie. and it is good. to watch.

4. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

after i voted, i saw how many people chose brink of law which surprised me, i thought he vote would be 50/50. i voted brink of law because the storyline was great. dicey business was great too, but it was some parts in brink of law that made me choose it.

5. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

both are good...but the brink of law is better!

6. unkn0wn4life

unkn0wn4life Active Member

Both of them has a twisted plot but Brink of law has bigger twists like how some of the character seen to be good but turned out evil in the end.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

DB cos it had some comical parts and i liked the storyline and the cast..esp Bobby!! =)

8. xpham

xpham Member

TBOL wins by an inch ! both were good but to me both had actors i really liked and both dramatic but to me TBOL was more suspensful / scary that makes me want to watch it more ... i watch the last DVD 7 times lol the car exploding and everyone dying was to cool to just watch once ...or twice lol