Tekken 6!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Oct 24, 2009.

1. with the amount of money flaming pumping into those arcade his ass coulda bought the game already.. lol

2. flames, Electric foundation song is still there, not removed, just starts at a different plance. proof. go to 2:32

[video=youtube;uFfPeRW0NRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFfPeRW0NRQ"[/video]

Ill still be getting it, who plays offline anyway and i dont use the record feature. PS3 version here

[video=youtube;X4M4PMZiaaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4M4PMZiaaY"[/video]

#22 master_g, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

LOL, at least its not gone anyways, just check and some people say to get from 1st dan to 2nd dan takes a really long time and right now online is almost unplayable...really laggy

4. ^ thats good though, getting highest rank in a day makes it worthless.

only some people are getting lag, also they are still setting up the online system PLUS LOOOOOL we are xbox live, no lag hahaha, thats what happens when you have a free service like PSN.

anyway Gears of war 2 had lag on its first day too, remember the game is not supposed to be released yet!!! for a reason.... online isnt fully setup just yet >.<

ONLINE play.

[video=youtube;62D8nJWpza0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62D8nJWpza0"[/video]

#24 master_g, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  5. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

There's not a whole lot of people online with T6, it's like scattered. I think I got paired up against some guy from across the globe with the matchmaking in ranking battle. You can't pick your opponents.

6. ^ there will be a lobby for up to 4 people which is enough imo cus having to wait for to much people to have their go before yours is a bit boring.

It will be very scattered until its released tomorrow, then youll prolly get lag till it stabilizes by the time Europe gets it on friday.

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ The online server was up officially yesterday, but people say it lags, LOL also a lot of PS3 fan boys are blaming 360 for the drop in Tekken 6 quality.
    Anyways, its been rumoured that a patch will be coming up at December

8. hey guys.. lets all take pictures of us playing Tekken 6 on our 46" HDTV in the leisure of our own home for flaming to enjoy.. -sorc :D

9. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

lol i don't got that big unfortunately...yet...i'm getting the bundle with the hori stick tho

@flaming i just blame 360 for taking up shelf space at the stores :p

10. its so annoying, silly little fanboys are saying all sorts of crap saying its the xbox fault that customization is messed up when you could do it on other xbox games so its not the xbox.

anyway we pay for our service but they are gona cry about how we have the better service blah blah.

cant blame them though, Tekken 6 on the xbox is like Halo on the Playstation LOL, they be hateing.

You should see them attacking us on gametrailer trying to hate on forza 3

I told you to get the TE stick, the Hori stick has poor components, youll end up modding it with sanwa parts like the TE has by default:Talktohand:....

The ONLY benefit of the hori stick is the buttons are set up by default, with the other sticks you have to set the button config in options because they have scrambled the buttons, its just a one-off thing though.

If your after a sub standard stick with tekken artwork on it then you can get the hori stick but you can customize the artwork on your TE stick... wow i just got an idea..............

its in the tekken review vids i posted.

anyway, an example of a TE tekken stick

[​IMG]

#30 master_g, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Looks like someone just slapped on a Tekken Template

12. it is custom artwork

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol ps3 online never really lagged for me. your paying 50 a year for cross game chat and party system thats about it.

14. M$ hosts Servers too rather than depend on developers who 9 out of 10 hire better servers for the xbox over the PS3 due to larger online player base, but that takes the bulk of the cost, im sure there are other things but im not a big enough fanboy to go look :Talktohand:

But yeah it does cost but £2.75 a month isnt gona break the bank.

if your on a budget, get a PS3.. jks

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol last i heard ps3 actually has dedicated servers for their exclusives while xbox uses peer to peer servers.

16. Hmm that seems to be true for the most part though some games are dedicated... ok M$ are darn thiefs.

17. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

meh well..from what i've been told madcatz makes shitty tech so i dno...maybe i'll just get the game and no stick at all

18. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The quality of the game isn't even noticeable. Those people are idiots. I've played both Xbox360 and PS3 versions this week. The game is rendered in 720p for both versions AFAIK.

19. Nononononono but close... the TE (not SE) stick is made by Sanwa and madcatz compile the parts to make the unit and do the licensing etc, thats as far as it goes which is the only reason why the TE is prolly the best or one of the best sticks on the market, its NOT made by madcatz.

The SE version is made by madcatz and is full of cheap glued plastic chinese ripoffs of the real japanese hardware and is crap as you could imagine.

Yeah its the same thing, fanboys will be fanboys, or maybe is psychological, if you go up to a group of people and say "who farted?" watch how quick they all start smelling the non-existent fart lol.

20. fowunfi

fowunfi Member

Damn I can't wait