Tekken 6!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Oct 24, 2009.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

-bigsmile

2. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

well either way i've decided to be cheap and not buy a stick at the moment at all :D

3. with tekken having a stick let's you transfer your skills to the arcades when you go, rather than being good at home and crap at the arcades where it matters

ive never had a problem with tekken and the ps3 pad but in the arcades ill get beat by a noob who knows how to use sticks

4. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The MadCatz sticks have a slightly faulty Printed Circuit Board; the "roundhouse" button sometimes cuts out. When you replug it, it works again. The balltop + buttons are Sanwa.

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Hahahahaha PS3 players aren't the one complaining about the resolution, arcade players are complaining about that too -lol The arcades Tekken 6 uses a PS3 to actually load their software, it has a much higher resolution than the current home versions, but the crap thing about it is the in game lag during ground break, but doesn't affect gameplay and when raven does some of his moves, which doesn't affect gameplay much too lol

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

seriously flaming you probably coulda got a ps3 with the money you spent at arcades, it costs like $1-2 (!) bucks a round for tekken 6 at the arcardes.

7. setshiro

ok so i ended up buying the bundle anyways XD

8. lol, ok just let us know how it holds out, ill be getting my TE tomorrow God willing (payday YAY).

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

ohh shuddup >.< I know I don't do long term planning...

10. cromstar

cromstar Member

the graphics in tekken dark resurrection for ps3 is better than tekken6

11. setshiro

it's still in one piece at least? i went back to fat princess lol

12. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The bundle is decent. But you're pretty much getting a Hori EX2 with new art and wireless adapter.

13. oh be quiet.

14. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

Was going to get it on the 5th when its out in Aus, but I might hold out until I go back to HK next year because of Cod:MW2 and I'm starting to be intrigued by Assassin's Creed 2

15. u can only get 1 game ?

16. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

Is the console version the BR Tekken 6? or just the normal Tekken 6..?

17. ^ BR, but for the console its just called tekken 6 so as to not confuse the people who dont know anything about the arcades.

18. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

That is good news! Everything is up to date in the console version I assume then? I don't want to have another Tekken 5 incident where they didn't release DR on the PS2 =\

19. setshiro

i'm already bored of the game and stopped playing

20. Everything is up to date plus more balancing i believe, if they decide to add anything they will release an update. their aint no PS4 any time soon so you'll get all the releases or updates.

get a refund or sell it while its new to get most of your money back and get rid of that terrible stick >.<. Tekken is a deep game, for you to be bored of it shows that tekken isn't for you, no bad thing, it wont suit everyone, maybe you should give Hannah Montana a try(Y).