Tekken 6!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Oct 24, 2009.

1. so in sfIv you unlock the 7 characters and then thats it? the whole point is to master the characters and pwn other human players . who cares about scenario mode anyway, ill only do it for character ending and weapons and i wasn't aware of hidden characters >.<

2. Xyzionz

Xyzionz New Member

Already seen in stores

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ No shit sherlock!

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

im sure you can unlock them two because theres 42 characters ... well i was told ........ ill research some more .... but erm yeah gigi i unlocked the 7 characters and that was it .... i only did it because i felt like .. oh i need to unlock all characters i want to have all the chacters so its there and because i had to unlock em it gave me that passion to carry on playing but for tekken its like ... oh theres all 40 characters .... nothing much to do now except practice and learn the skills of one and own with him ... you get my point?

5. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Meh @ all you guys unlocking stuff. I unlocked all the characters for SF4 on Xbox, but I didn't bother doing it for the PC version before I found out there was a patch to load everything. I only use one character. :\

6. yeah for me i use akuma so i had to unlock a bunch of them first, forget seth though.

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ I just unlock them all SF4 char on the first day, but I don't even use them except maybe akuma, dan or gen...using sakura to beat the game was a fucking pain in the ass, stupid lolicon perves requesting sakura...she's a bloody waste of character slot...

8. ultim8camper

^ WTF sakura is amaizng shes is so skillful when she jumps xD lmao .....but shes no waist of character slot shush u .... ¬_¬

9. dude azazel is a stupid boss, i cant even complete the arcade mode on easy yet.

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

ROFLMAO, Azazel is the most easiest boss in the freaking game! T5 or DR Jinpachi, T3 Ogre and True Ogre is more challenging than him!
    To defeat Azazel is basically
    ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2
    ~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2~ff,1,2

Rinse and repeat also block when you see him do some moves, tail swipe hits ya, ya can't do shit, but when he rolls at ya, mash 1,2 because after the second roll hit and you're not in b!, you can tech roll

11. ultim8camper

^ lmao hahaha 37 deaths beofre i could complete it with steve lol

12. ^ i just give up cus i dont want my win/lose rate to be to low lol

dude i had orge beat easy and jin, i wana beat the boss without being tooo cheap though... but it will have to do for now

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ To be honest, Azazel is the only boss that you shouldn't care about how you beat him because he's the only boss you can't learn anything from... He's sweep are slow and unparriable, grabs are unbreakable, unblockable really slow and combos that work on him doesn't work on the usual selectable players...you might as well finish him off just to get the gold for some customisations...

14. ^ trueeeeeeeeeee

Namco are makleing a lag patch, until then ill stay away from online for the most part, just lost 2 matches against people with strong green connections cus of the lag. with input lag you cant do jack against the scrubs who use eddy

15. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Yeah that online patch needs to come out fast. I don't want to pay $1.50USD per game to learn at the arcades. :D I actually got this for the online so I can beef up for local tournaments.

Even though SFIV online isn't that great, it's still good enough for me to learn my match ups.

16. ultim8camper

wow just played the arena in the scenario mode which is AMAZING ... brought back the flavor .... this arena is my thing ... finally they have a story ..... at first when playing arcade i was like FUCK SAKE why did they take away the story for each character? i was so mad ... well its actually on the arena in scenario mode ... which is cool :p even tho i dont like this scenario mode .. i think they put to much effort into this mode and not on the other factors of the game ... hmph :/

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

ffs! d+4, grabs, use it spam it on the chreddy (means christie/eddy) players especially on lag, they can't do shit about it, they can't properly break grabs or time the low parry, even if they do, they can't do shit from the lag LOL

18. ^ill try next time but input lag sux big time.

19. until the lag patch comes out im not even gona defend it